No announcement yet.

It's basically official, Wilder will never fight AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Lmfao. Jerck isn’t in that thread you imbecile.
    ..either way he says the SAME shyte which is IRONIC both have J .....>????
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-17-2019, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Lmfao. Jerck isn’t in that thread you imbecile.
      Still think Wlad won against Fury ?

Comment

Wilder's team (Haymon, Finkel ect) do not want him fighting AJ. Not sure the reason but they have shown no urgency or sincerity in trying to make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Are you confusing me with the jrazor guy or something?
          Because I see no jreckoning.
          Either way you say the SAME shyte you are all the SAME...lol

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Wtf u talking about....Regardless of outcome. Its good fighters keep their options open. Fck yall fickle ass fans who will never be satisfied.

And Wilder/AJ will happen calm tf down B
            Its good for fighters to fight, you're on here 24 7 about the fight not happening NOW its convienent for it not to and have it waited out bc Wilder deems it O.K ?
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-17-2019, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Man salute to Wilder and every fighter that keep their options open! Fck yall
              Open for what exactly? Kownacki? Ortiz rematch?

Well done Wilder.

Comment

People on here pretending Wilders keeping himself free for something when all he's done is put off the 2 AJ fights as he's fighting Breazeale next whatever network it's on.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Its good for fighters to fight, you're on here 24 7 about the fight not happening NOW its convienent for it not to and have it waited out bc Wilder deems it O.K ?
                  My point is...Its been obvious they gon milk that fight...same as Crawford vs Spence.. Im being realistic. Imo

Comment

All I know is that since Wilder turned down Hearn's initial offer of $12.5 for Joshua just a year ago, he is now going to make the same or more for Breazeale and every offer, after he turned down the last one, has gone up.

It looks like he's betting on himself and on a plan to get paid better than the current offer. So far it's working. Time will tell if it was worth the risk.

Comment

He can do WTF he wants with HIS CAREER! Who are any of you to tell that man and ESPECIALLY Al Haymon what is best for them. Fans don't know sh#t we all just PRETEND like we do on this forum and on youtube. Yeah I would take the money in front of me from DAZN instead of take the risk of making even more in the future

Some of you also wanted Thurman, Wilder, Quillen and Broner to sign with Roc Nation and said they was stupid for turning it down...how disastrous would that have been seeing how Roc Nation flat out failed.

Al Haymon helped make Mayweather the wealthiest fighter in boxing history he knows WTF he is doing more so than the rest in boxing...most of you don't even have your own sh#t in order but you're trying to give Wilder Advice on WTF he should do with his career...STOP IT!

AJ vs Wilder will not only happen but it will be on PPV and NOT DAZN and they all will make more money than they would've doing it on DAZN. Just wait and see how all of this plays out! Who are we kidding, we're not going to stop watching either fighter regardless of who they fight. We will continue to watch them will b#tching and complaining about the fight we want not happening
                      Last edited by sicko; 03-17-2019, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X