No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will beat Spence easy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
    Keep crowing Manny fans Im gunna clean up real big , Spence will beat the crap out of Manny and it will be the same and Manny will not win a single round.

On seeing Mannys reaction I dont think he wants Spence he ran from the call out .
    lol.. keep dreaming. manny is not mikey.

Comment

Lol no. He beat broner easy. This will be a 7-5 type fight either way. Even broner was able to land and he threw 1 punch a round. Spence’s hands will be bouncing off his big head all night

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        when manny faces bigger and stronger guys, he'll stay busy the whole round. if this fight gets made, expect to see jack rabbit manny bouncing around.
        Uuuh, he actually slows down when he fights the bigger guys. Look when he fought Margarito. He had plenty of rest moments where he was trying to catch his breath and that was when Margarito had his little moments to unload on Pac. Primarily when Pac was up against the ropes trying to get a breather.

Trying to breathe against Spence will allow Spence to do his most damage with Pac up against the ropes. I can't see a 41 year old Pac winning against prime Spence. Spence is just too much right now.

I do see Pac putting up a heck of a better fight than Mikey though, that's for sure. Mikey couldn't figure out how to neutral the jab which I'd say Manny has a knack for neutralizing most fighter's jabs...

Comment

Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
          Yeah Pac can't fight bigger guys with longer reach...
          lol yup

some of this people be crazy. dont realize pac been fighting bigger guys all his life.

the biggest was 5'11 Margarito (Spence is only 5'9)

and pac was supposed to fight 6'1 paul williams lol what sight would've that be (fight didnt push through cos williams got stopped by martinez)

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            You're comparing Spence to 2 of the least skilled guys Pacquiao fought. Did you just watch the Garcia fight? Spence worked perfectly behind the jab and controlled distance, he could have done that the entire fight without ever getting close if he chose to. Garcia couldn't get a sniff.
            Dunno man, everytime Mikey went in he did well but he was content to sit on the outside waiting for a counter instead.

Comment

The only thing that shock me is Spence couldn't hurt a bloated pizza eating lightweight and Spence was really loading up with all his might into those shots

Spence had a small guy going up in weight who as basically a punching bag in there and couldn't even drop him

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                I think Thurman gives manny more problems than Spence will
                It’s not so much the problems that they each give Pac. It’s how few problems he’d give Spence in return.

Thurman, while elusive and a stylistically tough matchup as well (as has been with every boxer / counter puncher in his career) , is at least mortal looking and Pac can DEFINITELY hurt him.

If he gives Thurman problems..they’re huge problems. If he gives Spence problems..they’re not that dire. Pac isn’t going to outgun or outbox Spence at this stage in his career. Too long, too strong, too consistent not to mention he’s also heavier than Pac as well.

Comment

All of you are posting in a troll thread, for what exactly?

Pacquiao is 6-7 years past prime and a part time boxer, Spence needs to man up and face somebody who is in his prime and his damn size, like Crawford.

Comment

Pac has to get past that stick which was something Mikey had trouble doing.

Comment

I don't want to see it. Would rather see Pacquiao fight Thurman or Danny Garcia

Comment

Working...
                      X