Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Don't Believe Anybody Has the Power To Knock Me Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Same two? But you still use my sh.it lol can't even come up with your own.. Clown
    I wrote 3 lines and You inaccurately called it a story, You literally wrote an essay that I just bypassed. All your posts are basically sayin, "wahhh I love Canelo, wahhh you should love him too, wahhh I hate you because you don't love him, wahhh so what I'm a brainless groupie, stop bullying me"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      I wrote 3 lines and You inaccurately called it a story, You literally wrote an essay that I just bypassed. All your posts are basically sayin, "wahhh I love Canelo, wahhh you should love him too, wahhh I hate you because you don't love him, wahhh so what I'm a brainless groupie, stop bullying me"
      Our thread history suggest otherwise bro. You don't got sh.it on me. I already exposed you. Now I'm just having fun with your loser lame fake ass

Comment

Our thread history suggest otherwise bro. You don't got sh.it on me. I already exposed you. Now I'm just having fun with your loser lame fake ass
        the only thing you did was expose yourself as a groupie. This all started because you came crying to Canelos defense in an article that had nothing to do with him. I called you out for being the b**-- you are and you got emotional. Then you admitted you only support Canelo because he's Mexican. Yet another admission of your groupie and simple ways. Now name 1 thing you actually exposed from me? Not a damm thing.

Comment

the only thing you did was expose yourself as a groupie. This all started because you came crying to Canelos defense in an article that had nothing to do with him. I called you out for being the b**-- you are and you got emotional. Then you admitted you only support Canelo because he's Mexican. Yet another admission of your groupie and simple ways. Now name 1 thing you actually exposed from me? Not a damm thing.
          Too ashamed to rep your roots, claim to box pros but won't name them, admit that you root for triple jab conditionally... All signs of a fake a phoney a insecure loser who has nothing to be proud of Lmao.

Comment

Too ashamed to rep your roots, claim to box pros but won't name them, admit that you root for triple jab conditionally... All signs of a fake a phoney a insecure loser who has nothing to be proud of Lmao.
            sharing my nationality with a stranger loser online is what determines being prideful? Lmaooo idiot. Obviously you're trying to compensate for being a fake Mexican by rooting for Canelo despite his constant let down of his fans. As far as boxers I've been in the ring with, again, I don't need to prove anything to you. Just know it's true and if you're ever in NY and wanna see for real, hit me up. As far as ggg, real fans support what should be supported, and criticize what should be criticized. We don't base our opinions on something as stupid as whether we share "roots" with them. That's for simpletons.

Comment

sharing my nationality with a stranger loser online is what determines being prideful? Lmaooo idiot. Obviously you're trying to compensate for being a fake Mexican by rooting for Canelo despite his constant let down of his fans. As far as boxers I've been in the ring with, again, I don't need to prove anything to you. Just know it's true and if you're ever in NY and wanna see for real, hit me up. As far as ggg, real fans support what should be supported, and criticize what should be criticized. We don't base our opinions on something as stupid as whether we share "roots" with them. That's for simpletons.
              Who writings essays lol... I own you son

Comment

Who writings essays lol... I own you son
                you don't even own your thoughts. You're brainwashed by a cross dressing promotor lmaooo

Comment

you don't even own your thoughts. You're brainwashed by a cross dressing promotor lmaooo
                  And yet that has more value than your life lmao

Comment

And yet that has more value than your life lmao
                    that made you "lmao" ?? Seriously? Yeah, you're a 13 yr old virgin. No grown man writes the lame s*** you do and then giggles.

Comment

that made you "lmao" ?? Seriously? Yeah, you're a 13 yr old virgin. No grown man writes the lame s*** you do and then giggles.
                      Nice try you are the weakest link... Good bye

Comment

Working...
                      X