Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko : Canelo beat GGG in the second fight! Edged it by winning the last round!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    Ggg fans confused cuz they’re basically now Loma fans! Lmao

This is gold!

I thought Canelo won both fights with the second one being closer and he fought the style that gave ggg an advantage and still was getting lit up in there while getting walked down from a smaller man!

Face it, ggg is one of the biggest hypejobs in history!

Sparring legend and bum KO king but struggled or
    Lost with the best!

This is why he refused to commit to fighting Andrade for a belt and will be fighting his favorite local bin collectors till he gets blessed with another Canelo lottery ticket!

Amazing how much ggg got a pass for and got a deal with Jordan! Smh
    haha, I laughed hard when some guy recently said GGG koed 4 dudes in a row in sparrings as well. all bull****.

and to correct TS, he meant to say Canelo won last few rounds, not just 12th. peace

Comment

GGG fans out here hitting us with their purses...defending their man.

Comment

completely disagree. in fact almost all well respected sports and boxing journalist felt GGG won. majority of viewers felt GGG won. many more well accomplished boxers felt GGG won (sergio martinez, pacquiao, lennox lewis, etc.). list goes on and on.

Comment

Never seen so many canelo fans or fans of any fighter so excited that their favorite fighter beat a guy 10 years older than him in a very close fight which most media and myself thought the clearly lost. It really is shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
            haha, I laughed hard when some guy recently said GGG koed 4 dudes in a row in sparrings as well. all bull****.

and to correct TS, he meant to say Canelo won last few rounds, not just 12th. peace
            You do realize who that some guy was that said that right? What reason would he have to lie?

Comment

Yup 1-1 in my book.

Bring on the trilogy!

Comment

First fight was an outright robbery.
                Second fight was much closer for sure and could have went either way.

You know that saying, opinions are like............everybody has one.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                  You do realize who that some guy was that said that right? What reason would he have to lie?
                  we've got a winner here.

no, i do not realize why he've said that. neither i dont understand anything in this game. you don't brag about sparring opponents, when in reality, he bragged with all his mexican style and got his ass handed to him in a rematch.

i can go outside to the bazar and start knocking out fools left and right as well, but when i face real competition, can't do ****. sparring partners, ok..

ko machine, that coudltn score a knock down with legit opponents. and another reason for fools such as:.., he signed a contract for next 2-3 years if I believe 6 fights. 1 of those 6 fights will be Canelo...if he will fight someone with a heartbeat again, he aint doing anything, he can Ko only b level boxers. fools have to believe he still has gas left in his tank. may be that's why?
                  Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 03-15-2019, 07:39 PM.

Comment

GGG won first fight convincingly in a competitive fight. Hello did much better in second fight. GGG won close decision in second

Comment

I can live with that verdict. It was a very close fight which could have either gone either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X