Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko : Canelo beat GGG in the second fight! Edged it by winning the last round!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    FACT more boxers have been saying Canelo won then GGG. For every name you can bring up there are like 10 more that thought Canelo won. Nacho has had a personal grudge with Canelo for about a damn decade. He also said Canelo lost to Cotto LMAO Loma agrees with GGG's own trainer who told GGG he was losing then told reporters and fans AFTER fight that GGG didn't win.

Not facts. Just more of your hater BS. So Natcho doesn't like Canelo. Does that mean this highly respected old trainer is going to lie about who he thinks won the fight? Sanchez said he scored the fight a draw. A draw is not a Canelo win. I thought it was a close fight and a draw would be acceptable to me although I thought GGG won by a point or two. You are trying so hard to prove Canelo won with mile long lists and endless videos. The majority of boxing people, boxers, boxing writers and boxing fans think GGG won by every poll I have ever seen and there isn't a damn thing you can do to change that. I'll let you have the last word like I know you will. I am done with you for this thread. I don't care if you scored the fight 120 to 108 for Canelo. You are just an unreasonable hater and your opinion is worthless to me. Knock yourself out with your anti GGG agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Not facts. Just more of your hater BS. So Natcho doesn't like Canelo. Does that mean this highly respected old trainer is going to lie about who he thinks won the fight? Sanchez said he scored the fight a draw. A draw is not a Canelo win. I thought it was a close fight and a draw would be acceptable to me although I thought GGG won by a point or two. You are trying so hard to prove Canelo won with mile long lists and endless videos. The majority of boxing people, boxers, boxing writers and boxing fans think GGG won by every poll I have ever seen and there isn't a damn thing you can do to change that. I'll let you have the last word like I know you will. I am done with you for this thread. I don't care if you scored the fight 120 to 108 for Canelo. You are just an unreasonable hater and your opinion is worthless to me. Knock yourself out with your anti GGG agenda.
      How can more boxers think GGG won when you can't name more or point to any list that proves this? In fact all the lists of fighters who have publicly weighed in say the opposite and think he lost. But you won't take the word for anyone in Golden boy saying they are bias but bring up nacho who has had a well documented fued with Canelo for decade now? And even him is just 1 name compared to the 100 saying canelo won majority of the names who have nothing to do with Golden boy. Fact the fighters and trainers overwhelming agreed with the professional judges (including the only judge who thought GGG won the first fight) that canelo won. Even his own trainer didn't think he won. Sorry if that gets your panties in a bunch.

Comment

Loma about to make these GGG groupies kill themselves. lol

Boxers and trainers by overwhelming numbers had Canelo winning....INCLUDING GGG's own trainer LMAO

List of fighters/trainers who all said Canelo won

Mike Tyson
        George Foreman
        Julio Cesar Chavez
        Miguel Cotto
        Robert Garcia
        Jorge Arce
        Willie Monroe
        Caleb Traux
        Austin Trout
        Cornelius K9 Bundridge
        Andre Ward
        Amir Khan
        Marco Antonio Barrera
        Mikey Garcia
        Andy Lee
        Martin Murray
        Errol Spence
        Sergio Mora
        Bernard Hopkins
        Jorge Linares
        Peter Quillin
        Tony Bellew
        David Haye
        Floyd Mayweather SR
        Erik Morales
        David Lemieux
        Julin Williams
        Peter Smith
        Liam Smith
        Jermell Charlo
        Jermall Charlo
        Claressa Shields
        Caleb Plant
        Jason Quigley
        Anthony Fowler
        Dave Coldwell
        Badou Jack
        Jaime Munguia
        Andy Lee
        Jeff Mayweather
        Dewey Cooper
        Luis Tapia
        Ladarious Miller
        Kevin Newmen
        Rolando Romero
        Fernando Vargas
        Adam Booth
        Josh Kelly
        Jorge Travieso Arce
        Humberto Chiquita González
        Shakur Stevenson
        Devin Haney
        Gavin Rees
        John Molina
        Brandon Krause
        Curtis Stevens
        Ashley Theophane
        Abner Mares
        Michael Conlan
        Roberto Duran
        Sugar Ray Leonard
        Gabe Rosado
        Joel Diaz
        Danny Garcia
        Freddie Roach
        Yep the second fight. How about the first fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
          Yep the second fight. How about the first fight?
          Apparently that fight doesn't count. LOL..

Comment

Loma is right. Canelo beat GGG by winning the last round, 115-113. Definitely not the ass whooping or schooling some fanboys try to make it out to be.

Comment

golovkin won the first and canelo the second i would say, the first was a clear win for golovkin imo and the second was closer, could have even been a draw possibly

oh and i remember lots of fighters said golovkin won the second canelo fight too, crawford, lennox lewis, paulie, shaun porter, frampton, jack, sergio martinez, munguia, atlas, i think even jacobs did as well and im sure lots more
              Last edited by Smash; 03-15-2019, 12:47 PM.

Comment

It's bad enough he got punked after screaming mexican style he got beat up Mexican Style. It's worse that Canelo did this to GGG's face. His own trainer threw him under the bus. And now Loma who has basically the same fanbase as GGG thinks he lost too LMAO

Canelo was landing 4 punch combos on this man while walking him down and all ggg could do was land jabs or the occasional uppercut!

I think in a 3rd fight Canelo knocks him out this time around, ggg knows he took some serious damage otherwise why such the long layoff?

Anyways, Loma just lost some fans that latched onto him after ggg lost so when Loma loses they all gonna jump to Usyk!

Comment

Lets be honest here, a mid 30's golovkin beat a prime canelo first time, most agree with that and fairly clearly and went life and death with him second time, and canelo is the hero!!!! Thats boxing for u, plus hes most likely a drug cheat too, oh well

Comment

I thought the second fight was closer but I had it for Golovkin....I'll have to check it out again sometime to see if I score it differently now.

Comment

GGG and their team said for months if Canelo trades with him he gets KO’d. He lied to his fans and Canelo showed that skills pay the bills.
                      Lima knows what GGG’s fans, what’s left of them anyway, know deep down knows the crevices of their souls.

Comment

Working...
                      X