Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Looking To Clean Out 147, Crawford Will Get His Turn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Dude busy trying to bully and corner Thurman and Porter who clearly have no interest instead of facing a man who looked him in the eye and told him he wants the fight. Spence rebuttal to Crawford "Why wouldnt I take easy route." After Khan, Spence will get an offer just like Danny did. Watch him play dumb or ignore it while not unifying or fighting Pac next.
    Spencer is a good fighter, but he's more hype/bark than bite. Just like GGG...you can look unbeatable fighting overmatched opponents, but KO's and KTFO's are different at the elite level.

Just ask Danny, Ca$hnelo, or Gennady. It just doesn't happen at the elite level. Not versus fellow elite fighters. Which is why Spencer only fights elite guys 14+ pounds smaller than him.

Look for Errald to call out all other WW in the post-fight, but take a fight against Lomachenko next.

#1 PFP ERRALD SPARKLER!!!

Comment

Crawford will not only beat Spence, he'll knock him out too.

Comment

Crawford is a much better style match up than Mikey Garcia. He has a lot more physical ability in order to compete against Erroll Spence, Jr.

Crawford has both the size, height and strength in order to match up and compete better against Erroll Spence, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Its a 50/50 fight.
          Agreed. It's definitely an intriguing toss up. Wonder what the odds will be.

Comment

American style

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
              It has been. TBA's, mandos and now his biggest fight vs a lightweight...
              Bravo

But I get it you're ok with CONeloweight, so bs fights you're ok with
              EVERYONE fights TBA's & you can't cry if he has a mando so if its consistent then name all the lightweights he fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                And accurate :-/
                I have YET to hear an accurate golovkin fan.

Comment

Let's just hope that doesn't mean he plans on fighting Crawford last..

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    EVERYONE fights TBA's & you can't cry if he has a mando so if its consistent then name all the lightweights he fought.
                    Reading comp ain't your best quality, obviously......reread, kid. I said his biggest fight is vs a lightweight, NOT all against lightweights, menso.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                      Reading comp ain't your best quality, obviously......reread, kid. I said his biggest fight is vs a lightweight, NOT all against lightweights, menso.
                      Originally Posted by mrlopez
                      Spencer too busy fighting the, mandos and lightweights

You said he fights "lightweights" so I asked you to name them, menso.

Comment

Working...
                      X