Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Looking To Clean Out 147, Crawford Will Get His Turn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Dude busy trying to bully and corner Thurman and Porter who clearly have no interest instead of facing a man who looked him in the eye and told him he wants the fight. Spence rebuttal to Crawford "Why wouldnt I take easy route." After Khan, Spence will get an offer just like Danny did. Watch him play dumb or ignore it while not unifying or fighting Pac next.
    Why didn't Spence get an offer like Garcia BEFORE he signed to fight Mikey? Both sides want to marinate this fight. Spence has the easier route to actually build his name because of the PBC roster. Tbh...I'm curious as to who TBud fights next.
    Last edited by Ake-Dawg; 03-15-2019, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Why didn't Spence gotten an offer like Garcia BEFORE he signed to fight Mikey? Both sides want to marinate this fight. Spence has the easier route to actually build his name because of the PBC roster. Tbh...I'm curious as to who TBud fights next.
      When Spence gets the offer after Khan don't play dumb like Spence will. When Spence doesn't unify or fight Pac next keep it real and call it a duck like it is. It would have stupid on Crawford part to move to 147 and fight the best without first acclimating to the weight nor should he have been expected to.

Comment

All I have to say is...punch count and body shots. He'll drown him. Taking all bets whenever it happens (if it happens). A good jab and a sound body attack is money in the bank.

Comment

Dude busy trying to bully and corner Thurman and Porter who clearly have no interest instead of facing a man who looked him in the eye and told him he wants the fight. Spence rebuttal to Crawford "Why wouldnt I take easy route." After Khan, Spence will get an offer just like Danny did. Watch him play dumb or ignore it while not unifying or fighting Pac next.
          You forgot the part where they both turned to Arum and asked when the fight would get made. His response: "...."

Stop playing dumb lol Nobody is ducking that smoke. They don't run the show here despite what fans want to believe.

Comment

The problem with this is how much longer will he be able to make 147? And why do we have to wait for the fight? Marination? Didn't we just see a unification with 2 undefeated champions in their prime get ruined when jermell lost to Harrison? What if one of them loses before they face each other? The matchup will lose some-if not, a lot of it's luster.

If we get another bull**** mismatch like Spence/Garcia next I'll be rooting for one of them to lose. Tired of boxing making its fans wait for the fights we want to see. And I'm not buying this bulls--- ppv either.FOH

Comment

Originally posted by Slip&Counter View Post
              “I’m looking to clean out 147, starting with 135, and 140”
              "The fighters will split $15M - $20M on Saturday..." - Idec

I think we all know why this fight is happening. Stop playing lol

Comment

When Spence gets the offer after Khan don't play dumb like Spence will. When Spence doesn't unify or fight Pac next keep it real and call it a duck like it is. It would have stupid on Crawford part to move to 147 and fight the best without first acclimating to the weight nor should he have been expected to.
                So you're putting Spence down over what you predict he is going to do? And you're defending Crawford even though no one is attacking him? Oh boy.

Comment

Exactly how I've been reading it last few months. Porter and Thurman should also give the same speech back to Spence and not fight him until he fights crawford first..he is just a weight bully anyway and should be at least a middleweight fighting guys like GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    "The fighters will split $15M - $20M on Saturday..." - Idec

I think we all know why this fight is happening. Stop playing lol
                    ... of course......................

Comment

After SPENCE wins tomorrow next should be PAC,THURMAN and then CRAWFORD.

Comment

Working...
                      X