Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder To DAZN Is the Only Way Joshua Fight Gets Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    ive seen your work before...you are not to be believed or taken seriously....lol

biggest delusional uk/ee fanboy ive seen...and you have a bunch of competition
    Read the article you dumb ****er.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what Wilder does. If he signs with DAZN. That means Fury's out in the cold, and what bum will they feed him. If Fury doesn't fight a legit fighter he'll look like a hypocrite after bashing Joshua for fighting Miller. That proves with the negotiations close for a Wilder rematch, by signing with ESPN he knew the fight would fall through his ducking Wilder, maybe he got hit to hard in the 12th.

Comment

I put that as a post yesterday that, that would be the only way to get it done.

Comment

Can Hearn please just shut the phuk up. His loud mouth is the reason these fighters and promoters didn't want to sign with him to get on DAZN. Skipper had to come out and save the day and sign them to direct deals with DAZN without Hearn.

So STFU and let Skipper handle this with wilder. I would put a gag order on this idiot and have him tased anytime he even says the word Wilder. All he doing is making Skipper job harder. He isn't helping the situation.

"I've reached out a dozen times to make offers (to Wilder). Skipper has to be the one, in my opinion, who brokers the deal ... He already proved through the Canelo and Golovkin signings that he's very good at doing this. I think he'll get Wilder. I think he will put the deal together. (Skipper) spoke to me and said what do I think? I said go for it. Me and Shelly aren't going to get a deal done and me and Wilder aren't going to get a deal done. So (Skipper is) the one to get it done." - Hearn comments to ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            ive seen your work before...you are not to be believed or taken seriously....lol

biggest delusional uk/ee fanboy ive seen...and you have a bunch of competition
            Why don't you say exactly what it was you read in the article that got you so steamed up and emotional?

It must have been something. You wouldn't have got so angry and indignant just because you saw Hearn's name in a headline.

Or would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Read the article you dumb ****er.
              We don’t need to read the article to know it’s the same thing Hearn has been repeating over and over. Any fighter who wants to fight someone associated with Hearn has to fight in DAZN. Himand Oscar has done several articles stating this. I don’t know why it’s so hard for you Hearn lovers to accept this lol. If you were homeless do you think Eddie Hearn would care about you the way you love him? Nope

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Another idiot Wilder fanboy who either didn't bother reading the article or doesn't have the intelligence to inderstand it.
                He wants DAZN to be paying all the money for it all and showtime to air the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Can Hearn please just shut the phuk up. His loud mouth is the reason these fighters and promoters didn't want to sign with him to get on DAZN. Skipper had to come out and save the day and sign them to direct deals with DAZN without Hearn.

So STFU and let Skipper handle this with wilder. I would put a gag order on this idiot and have him tased anytime he even says the word Wilder. All he doing is making Skipper job harder. He isn't helping the situation.

"I've reached out a dozen times to make offers (to Wilder). Skipper has to be the one, in my opinion, who brokers the deal ... He already proved through the Canelo and Golovkin signings that he's very good at doing this. I think he'll get Wilder. I think he will put the deal together. (Skipper) spoke to me and said what do I think? I said go for it. Me and Shelly aren't going to get a deal done and me and Wilder aren't going to get a deal done. So (Skipper is) the one to get it done." - Hearn comments to ESPN
                  Green K big dunny. One of the few posts I agree with from you.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    We don’t need to read the article to know it’s the same thing Hearn has been repeating over and over. Any fighter who wants to fight someone associated with Hearn has to fight in DAZN. Himand Oscar has done several articles stating this. I don’t know why it’s so hard for you Hearn lovers to accept this lol. If you were homeless do you think Eddie Hearn would care about you the way you love him? Nope
                    "We don't need to read the article because we make it up anyway" is what meant to say.

Well done applying what Hearn and Oscar was saying directly about MW where DAZN controls all of the titles and biggest names to HW. You're probably one of the same ****wombles that go on about Crawford is a ducker because he's with Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

Wilder was mouthing off for over an hour about this on YT and talking all his usual ******ed crap about Hearn.

But Eddie isn't allowed to say anything at all about a deal involving his star fighter, not even that he hopes it's going to work out and the fight will happen?

Mmmm .. ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X