No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Hopes That DAZN as Middleman Can Make Wilder-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    I think it's a safe bet that DAZN will offer Wilder a deal to fight on DAZN, not Showtime, wouldn't you agree?

So why will it be Hearn's fault if he turns that offer down?
    Because, with AJ not under any contract to DAZN, Wilder's camp can make an offer to AJ for a fight on SHOPPV.

Since Joshua didn't care for the $50m, a 60/40 Joshua offer can be made by Wilder's camp to fight on Showtime, with Sky Sports airing the fight in the UK, from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

If Wilder-Joshua truly does end up being the $100m fight that they believe it can be, Anthony Joshua would make $60m on the fight (basically triple what he's seemingly ever made in the UK, and even double what he's said to have made on his US debut) with the sporting world focused on the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Pay $75 and be in a likely 1m+ homes, or pay $10 and maybe stretch to be in 150k homes.

The biggest heavyweight fight in an easy 20 years, used to try and build a fledgling network?

Nah, I'm good
      So let me guess are you looking at it from the consumer or boxers perspective? As a viewer what do you care if it’s just you and a few of your friends watching the fight so long as you save paying $75 dollars and as a boxer if it is shown in over 2 million homes and you are only guaranteed 30 million as opposed to Dazn that will pay you 40 million yet streamed to just 500 people. A boxer will go where the biggest money is being offered.

I don’t get satisfaction paying for PPV and thinking 2 million people are also paying with me. No thank you

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
        Yep. I can guarantee that John Skipper won’t be coming up with childish nicknames to degrade Wilder’s management team during negotiations.
        He probably starts "I know Eddie is a twat..."

Comment

So many stupid uneducated wilder fans on here

The world saw team wilder duck Joshua and make excuses as to why the fight didn’t happen

All meetings

Refusing to send contracts

Wilder did the above

Now he is left with no choice as the public demands him to find his balls

No surprise wilder fans are stupid, they are junkies after all and raised in poverty

Comment

If Hearn would just stop running his pathetic suck and let the adults do business I’m sure it could get done. Christ this southern git had to be the most annoying aspect of dazn, in fact the only annoying aspect

Comment

.................................................. ..........

Comment

The Ducksquad still won't sign up for a Joshua bout.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Man shut up. You are sounding like a pathetic groupie now. I don’t post Misinformation, everything I post can be backed up with sources. You’re either going to ignore this or spin it anyway so it’s no use of me posting it but here you go.

D4-CC610-C-31-EF-4-D94-A610-23-E18-D0-D88-EC
                  985-EB9-D0-DD8-C-4585-97-EE-8-B1-F6-C6-C718-E
                  9-E6736-AA-23-C2-4-FD3-8-F27-198-FFA5-F2838
                  4-AEB7-D22-2-C5-D-4671-BBF9-D0709-D18-E86-F

I’m sure if someone associated with Haymon made these type of comments you wouldn’t forget .

You realise Canelo is CONTRACTED to DAZN right? Of course the GGG fight wasn't gonna happen on any other network.

Golovkin was a free agent and Hearn and Oscar were just stating the obvious.

The argument is that if two fighters ARE NOT CONTRACTED to DAZN then the fight doesn't have to be on DAZN, it can go to the highest bidder with DAZN having first and last option on the fight.

Hearn has been on record many times that AJ is NOT CONTRACTED to DAZN, so his next fight after Miller could land anywhere. So why the hell would he say you have to come to DAZN?

As far as middleweight goes... Jacobs, Canelo, Andrade and now GGG all have multi fight contracts with DAZN so yes, all other middleweights would have fight on DAZN to fight any of these guys unless their own promoter was to win a purse bid.

It's not rocket science boy. There's no roadblocks there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                    Think your forgetting that hearn couldn't even make a fight between 2 of his own closest fighters, AJ / Whyte.

That's how bad him and Joshua are.
                    Does Finkel even know how to use a telephone?
                    That's how bad he is.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Correct. Hearn is 40 something and still acts like a 10yr old. Joshua probably could negotiate this fight without him.
                      Joshua is the same guy that asked for $50M with no stipulations. Not the sharpest tool in the Shed. That guy couldn’t negotiate a crayon from a 3 year old.

Comment

Working...
                      X