No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Hopes That DAZN as Middleman Can Make Wilder-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Why would I make an excuse for Hearn? Reading comprehension is not your strong suit I see. Hearn is the one saying the fight has to be on DAZN Wilder will fight on the network that pays the most. If you’re saying it has to be on a certain network then that’s a roadblock.Nice try though
    I think it's a safe bet that DAZN will offer Wilder a deal to fight on DAZN, not Showtime, wouldn't you agree?

So why will it be Hearn's fault if he turns that offer down?

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      He said it can go on Showtime, Fox, ESPN/whoever is willing to pay the most and it doesn't have to be on DAZN but he believes DAZN will not be outbid on this one. Stop making up nonesense.
      Stop lying he said none of that in this article.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        I think it's a safe bet that DAZN will offer Wilder a deal to fight on DAZN, not Showtime, wouldn't you agree?

So why will it be Hearn's fault if he turns that offer down?
        Because if Fox or Showtime or ESPN make a huge bid that trumps DAZN he won’t accept it. That’s why.

Comment

Because if Fox or Showtime or ESPN make a huge bid that trumps DAZN he won’t accept it. That’s why.
          Yeah, and if you had half a brain you would be twice as smart as you are right now.

Comment

And obviously Espinosa does and Al Haymon I imagine. However, it’s not likely Showtime will win the bid but if they do well done to them as I’m sure you will be equally happy if Dazn and Eddie Hearn win the bid

Comment

Stop lying he said none of that in this article.
              Did he say it couldn't go on Showtime, Fox, ESPN/whoever is willing to pay the most in this article?

Comment

Who cares which network shows the fight I know I will be paying £20 regardless.

Obviously Hearn does.

I said the fight should go to the highesr bidder I didnt say I wanted it to go to Showtime. I pay 75$ a month for DAZN anyway. I had to get high speed internet plus it’s $9.99 for the app.
                I responded above

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Yeah, and if you had half a brain you would be twice as smart as you are right now.
                  That was corny. Don’t let your love for Hearn make you start talking stupid.
                  Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 03-12-2019, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    And obviously Espinosa does and Al Haymon I imagine. However, it’s not likely Showtime will win the bid but if they do well done to them as I’m sure you will be equally happy if Dazn and Eddie Hearn win the bid
                    I won’t be happy if anyone wins the bid because the money’s not going in my pocket lol. It’s just hilarious that Hearn and Oscar has been on record saying you have to be on DAZN to fight a DAZN fighter we know if anyone associated with Al Haymon said that it would be word war 3

Comment

I won’t be happy if anyone wins the bid because the money’s not going in my pocket lol. It’s just hilarious that Hearn and Oscar has been on record saying you have to be on DAZN to fight a DAZN fighter we know if anyone associated with Al Haymon said that it would be word war 3
                      True , although I feel deep down they all feel that. Nothing wrong with that so long as the big fights can be made.

I do recall an interview Hearn saying if you are at 160 Dazn is the place to be which you can argue but it does give a fighter an opportunity to fight for a belt and likewise if your a 147 lb fighter showtime is the place.

Got nothing against Haymon I thought the fight he set up at the 02 between Degale an Eubank was fantastic and I fully supported it. Although both are not elite fighters I have been waiting for that matchup for over 3 years. As long as the fights are made I’m easy

Comment

Working...
                      X