Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m boycotting Spence Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was thinking about boycotting but i want to see mikey get his ass kicked really bad.!

Comment

neither lara nor ugas got robbed, ****ing morons call every close fight the worst robbery ever nowdays, smfh.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        HAHAHAHA the spence fan boys are cracking!

War Mikey "The Truth" Garcia!
        You already know homie.

These cats writing off Mikey for size, lmao. They need to post in the lounge til they learn something about boxing. NSB isn't the place for this kind of ******ity playa.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
          i was thinking about boycotting but i want to see mikey get his ass kicked really bad.!
          you could stream it there's tons of free boxing streams out there

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            You already know homie.

These cats writing off Mikey for size, lmao. They need to post in the lounge til they learn something about boxing. NSB isn't the place for this kind of ******ity playa.
            right, these idiots dont know **** about boxing and start crying when no one else sides with them and throw a virtual tantrum on the net lmfao, lil nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              right, these idiots dont know **** about boxing and start crying when no one else sides with them and throw a virtual tantrum on the net lmfao, lil nerds.
              hahahaha hey dumb ass what are you going to change your user name into next? because we both know that mikey is getting knocked out straight to hell! I vote for the human punching bag brandon rios.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
                hahahaha hey dumb ass what are you going to change your user name into next? because we both know that mikey is getting knocked out straight to hell! I vote for the human punching bag brandon rios.
                We had this discussion the other night. His new name shall be “WAR MUNGUIA!”

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  You already know homie.

here mate, seems like you know your stuff. lets do an account bet. Mikey wins by KO - you win, Mikey loses by KO - i win. 1 of us leaves this forum.

Mikey hasnt fought Anyone as close as Errol. is Mikey great - absolutely. but Spence is simply talented. and in 98% Spence wins this. would you like to bet, War Mikey doesnt want it, none of his riders want it. Im just too tired reading silly comments from latinos.. .

going to step up or what? its just an e-account.
                  Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 03-11-2019, 11:23 PM.

Comment

If Garcia was so good as 90% of BS claim he is, he should of fight Linares. Unify with Lomachenko. Instead fans will be witnessing his beat down. Excuses..already there.

As a fan - dissapointed. but for a regular boxer, nice chance to make money..or dude is Daring to be great.

NNoooottttttt

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                      here mate, seems like you know your stuff. lets do an account bet. Mikey wins by KO - you win, Mikey loses by KO - i win. 1 of us leaves this forum.

Mikey hasnt fought Anyone as close as Errol. is Mikey great - absolutely. but Spence is simply talented. and in 98% Spence wins this. would you like to bet, War Mikey doesnt want it, none of his riders want it. Im just too tired reading silly comments from latinos.. .

going to step up or what? its just an e-account.
                      I'm a mod lol. A champion of BoxingScene, CBS, Top Rank, and ESPN can't wager his divine powers that be.

I will do a points, or PayPal bet though.

Comment

Working...
                      X