No announcement yet.

I知 boycotting Spence Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    You won稚 be missed. I can stream it for free but I support both fighters so I have to get some one to order it for me. I知 a truck driver so it all depends on where I知 at on Saturday. If I知 in LA or Dallas I知 good to go. I got people there that will definitely be in on the fight. Otherwise I will have to stream it for free but I really want to support this fight.
    You a truck driver.. you lost In life stfu

Comment

In UK its on freeview

Comment

“severely offended” lol You snowflake sjw *flashes glock* Ever seen one of these you punk? *looks around* *points it at you real quick and hides it again* hoe

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          HAHAHAHA the spence fan boys are cracking!

War Mikey "The Truth" Garcia!
          Laugh it up while you still can. You'll be crying soon enough. MIKEY DOWN!

Comment

Two excellent champions and PFP top 10 best fighters fighting each other. What's wrong with that. One fighter is moving up in weight. That has never happened in the past except for maybe ten thousand times.

Comment

Can't believe this fight is $75 doe. C'mon, Al....how about $60 or $65? The undercard is horrible too, but dammit....it took this fight for-ev-er to get here! It's fight week, fellas!

Comment

Seems like more and more people are now leaning towards Mikey.

This is going to be a real fight for at least the first half of the fight. And depending on how well Mikey handles the pressure and power, it could go the distance. I think he has enough pop to gain Spence's respect, but don't think he will actually ever really hurt Spence.

As for boycotting? Do you. Neither Lara nor Ugas got robbed though.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Idgaf I usually order boxing ppvs but I was severely offended by the lara and Ugas screwjobs as a boxing fan

Matter of fact I will give you all free streams
                  I'll take you up on that cause I'm not buying it either and it's not playing in the theater near me

Comment

Lara wasn't robbed ..and Ugas vs Porter was not a great decision but it also wasnt a robbery. Are you Cuban?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                      I'll take you up on that cause I'm not buying it either and it's not playing in the theater near me
                      Got you this weekend man

Comment

Working...
                      X