Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn To Jermall Charlo: What the F*** Are You Waiting For?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    its never been "debunked"...in fact its been confirmed more than it has ever been "debunked"....the fact that you are running around arguing against it shows the level of delusion im trying to have a convo against....i simply cant, in good faith, converse with you anymore on the matter when you deny the fact that the 50 mil has been satisfied
    mmyes

Comment

Maybe exactly those guys (Canelo, GGG, Jacobs....) are the problem. Just look what Korobov did to him. It's much easier to fight bums (except Korobov but he wasn't originally scheduled anyway) and just talk about fighting the elite than really doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
        If that's that case then Crawford should just go to the PBC since that is where all the top guys are, Bivol should go to ESPN. It's not even the networks that are the issue, its the fact that there are too many titles in each division and these organizations take forever to enforce their mandatory fights.

As much as people don't like Haymon he never says you have to sign with him to get a fight, unlike Arum and Hearn.
        Is there any fighter who's not signed to Al but still fights on his cards? Al is their de facto promoter though legally he can't call himself a promoter cuz he's circumventing the law. So much about your beloved Al.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          you have it backwards. Most guys say Crawford shouldn’t have resigned with Top Rank and went to PBC while at the same time they say Hearn and gbp should work with Haymon so Wilder and charlo can fight AJ and Canelo.

They act like Haymon would really let Spence and Garcia etc fight Crawford with Crawford not signed to pbc or act like Haymon would voluntarily allow Jermall to fight on DAZN or espn lol.

Haymon is no different than top rank Hearn or Gbp. He always looks out for his personal intests first. It cracks me up how his nuthuggers don’t see that
          Exactly!

Comment

He doesn’t need to sign with dazn or matchroom. He will get a shot at the title by being in his position. The wbc will order a mandatory shot and then it will go to a purse bid. Hearn is simply trying to diminish PBC and put them out of business. Haymon already has a deal in place with dazn to show PBC fights in certain overseas markets. Haymon should explore a domestic contract with dazn about getting even more fight dates for his fighters on dazn, FOX, and Showtime.

Comment

im talking about the risk of the AJ fight

tell me why wilder has always been ready in the last year to take it but hearn will only be serious when hes offering wilder to come over and fight on DAZN so they can have options on him if he wins?
              They can have options on him (if he agrees to them) in the case of winning no matter on what platform do they fight on. A broadcasting platform has nothing to do with options, it's just a matter of an agreement.

Comment

its amazing how the same group of guys will actually blame al and the pbc for why Crawford cant get any real good fights...then turn around and tell charlo he has to go where the fights are when Crawford just resigned with TR fully knowing the cupboard there was bare........these guys are some of the biggest clowns going really

He has the wrong skin tone for these militant Hearn fans. “When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains however improbable, must be the truth”- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Showtime showed Whyte the 50m dollars that was offered to AJ, I mean Whyte saw that the money was there. Maybe Charlo is being shown that money too. They can use that money to keep Charlo or better yet sign Whyte to Showtime.
                  I've seen the Whyte interview where he claims that too, I'm sorry but that's BS and Whyte knows it , they would never show him that, it's wrong on so many levels, and would land Sho in big trouble legally potentially if they did.

Espinoza is stupid, but he aint that stupid lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                    Yea people aren’t realizing there is not a ton of appeal fighting in front of 20k viewers on Dazn. That money won’t be there. Dazn in boxing is a bust. They are desperate now.
                    Outside of Canelo there doesn’t seem to be much of an arena audience. But then it’s clear that Canelo and golden boy have much more to offer dazn than Hearn and Matchroom. They offer cards, a lot of them but let’s be honest here, how many are compelling intersting fights that can grow the sport? Something is missing with dazn, there is an inability to grow stardom on that platform, it has made headeaves by attracting stars made on hbo and Showtime.....which themselves had limited appeal to the public but could count on 400k-2m viewers because of cable subscriptions. I really would like to see numbers on how many subscribers dazn has and how many they average on fight viewership. If anyone has that information please post. Streaming is the future no doubt about it, streaming AND a network option. Al Haymon could give DAZN that network option which could grow the sport again with even more dates. Hell that could even bring back weeknight fights on every week like my generation had with USA Tuesday Night Fights

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Showtime showed Whyte the 50m dollars that was offered to AJ, I mean Whyte saw that the money was there. Maybe Charlo is being shown that money too. They can use that money to keep Charlo or better yet sign Whyte to showtime.
                      did they show him the money in da bag Deontay was talking aboutt on instagram?

Comment

Working...
                      X