Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn To Jermall Charlo: What the F*** Are You Waiting For?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Showtime showed Whyte the 50m dollars that was offered to AJ, I mean Whyte saw that the money was there. Maybe Charlo is being shown that money too. They can use that money to keep Charlo or better yet sign Whyte to showtime.
    Was it in "the bag" or just freely lying on the office floor?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Charlo is already WBC mandatory (and has been so for basically two years at this point), Canelo is basically out of rope after this Jacobs fight (assuming he doesn't get beat and made plainly by DAZN already trying to lock in another voluntary for Canelo with a mandatory due).

As long as he doesn't get beat in his Houston fight this summer, Charlo's got nothing to sweat; either Charlo fights Canelo next, Canelo hands him the WBC belt to fight Golovkin again, or the WBC let's Canelo rematch Jacobs (pushing the mandatory likely to the end of the year).

Charlo is already on his way to being a multimillionaire, made even easier by being the only middleweight champion that the public will actually get the chance to see fight, lol.
      On what basis?
      WBC make their rules as they go and Sulaimoney is shoved up Canelo's arse. So everything you wrote is baseless, and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        why doesn’t Al ever reach out to top rank or Matchroom to make ANY big fight? Why do those promoters all have to around Haymon and go straight to the fighters manager? Because they know Haymon wants to keep his guys on his own networks and have total control.
        Because Haymon is not a promoter. He can't reach out to them about fights. It has to work like Wilder did with Joshua and come from BombSquad promotions or ManDown Promotion in Spences case

Comment

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
          I've seen the Whyte interview where he claims that too, I'm sorry but that's BS and Whyte knows it , they would never show him that, it's wrong on so many levels, and would land Sho in big trouble legally potentially if they did.

Espinoza is stupid, but he aint that stupid lol.
          Explain how it's illegal to show money that investors are willing to pay.

Comment

He's going to have to, because they'll just freeze him out

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Because I think Hearn is just another Cancer to the sport like Bob Arum. Haymon can't be blamed nearly as much because his fighters are free agents,so its on them when they face scrubs. It also sickens me that showtime is letting all their talent go cheap,so they might exit like hbo if Dazn continues what their doing.
              Another cancer? Why? He's offering 1). Opportunity to be the best by beating the best. 2). He's paying more. 3). You hate Limeys and 4). You're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                He doesn’t need to sign with dazn or matchroom. He will get a shot at the title by being in his position. The wbc will order a mandatory shot and then it will go to a purse bid. Hearn is simply trying to diminish PBC and put them out of business. Haymon already has a deal in place with dazn to show PBC fights in certain overseas markets. Haymon should explore a domestic contract with dazn about getting even more fight dates for his fighters on dazn, FOX, and Showtime.
                My, my you must be an MBA. Brilliant business deduction! "Hearn is simply trying to diminish PBC and put them out of business." I recall Al arriving on the scene and "wrecking" the landscape of boxing. It's called competition. Since you're a brilliant business tactician do you shop Amazon? If so then you support Bezos desire to put the USPS, Fed Ex, and UPS out of business. Now go back to your basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  He doesn’t need proof he comes on these boards telling other men that he is handsome, wears nice clothes and has a full head of hair. Then puts a picture of himself to show off his bushy 70’s sideburns.

He is totally infatuated with Wilder. He once said that Wilder was never hurt in the 7th round against Ortiz because he smiled after the onslaught and went to his corner. PROOF?? If he thinks it that’s good enough for him
                  LoL, Damn like that??? Yeah he must be infatuated with Wilder then...

Comment

Oh, faux business minds, fanboys, casuals, and blatant *******s swarmed to leave their intelligent musings about something they know nothing about on this thread: The Business of Boxing. Hearns a cheat, poor Al Haymon, Hearn is trying to put poor Al out of business. You people that are saying these things best just STFU because you are showing that your razor-sharp intellect about the business of boxing isn't even 4 years old. I remember when poor Al popped up on the boxing business scene. Fresh from being a hip hop promoter. LOL!!! Clowns!!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...l/28/al-haymon

You MBAs better get a day job. LMAO
                    Last edited by yoshik; 03-11-2019, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                      Explain how it's illegal to show money that investors are willing to pay.
                      Its illegal to show/share a confidential contract to a third party without eithers consent you better damn well believe it...That's basic in all forms of business.

So Whyte in this instance would be the third party wouldn't he?...hence the illegal part,

LMAO why would Showtime bigwigs show Whyte a contract that has nothing to do with him??

Yes Whyte is speaking to multiple different U.S TV networks atm, but that doesn't mean they'll share confidential info with him lol.
                      Last edited by cally93; 03-11-2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X