Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'd Definitely Rather Fight Breazeale On Fox Than PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
    'Course Wilder worries about opponents. He has ducked Whyte and Joshua you fool. Breaazeale will be about as risky as he would like get, without cashing out. Hopefully he finally is going to back up his big mouth and make the fight and take the money Hearn is offering him. I think he will as he now knows how poor he is when put in with anyone of any quality. Ortiz aint even that good and he nearly got the job done, and pitty patty fatty Fury did beat Wilder. So yep, we will now likely see Wilder step up and lose his hostage belt later this year, unless he goes back to his "I can fight bums for the next 2 years" mantra.
    Oh man, I think true boxing fans will explode if he keeps doing his bs avoiding AJ for another 2 years.
    Originally posted by Straightener View Post
    Breezele would be top four in wilders career to be fair
    he would be...but what you supposed to do if youre wilder?

he tried to rematch fury...fury and espn ran.....hes tried to fight AJ for the last year....but they wont fight him unless he signs with DAZN so they have no risk and control 100 percent of the fight......theres not much else out there for him

when wilder told everyone he was a free man he was saying "im ready to fight fury...or aj right now! I can fight on their platform if I have to".......but these two platforms, espn and dazn, don't wanna unless they can get wilder with them so they have 100 percent of the fight and 0 risk as they have guaranteed rights to the winner

wilder didn't say he wanted to leave the pbc...he just said if yall wanna fight right now I can fight on your platform...but neither of them want that...they want wilder to sign with them and take an interim!!!

Comment

"He tries to play that tough man role, but his voice ain’t even deep enough for starters and he ain’t got no swagger.” Haha! Wilder and Fury give the best quotes.

Comment

Yo soy boy wind it in

Don’t get nationalist because your soft kock (Parker) doesn’t have the spuds to mix it with the Uk crew 🤙🏻
        What has Parker got to do with anything. Keep up and stay on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Joshua has the better resume so your post makes no damn sense.
          He's cherry picked a few Elderly "has been" fighters, and midgets, to make his resume look better. And he can now sit back with Fury and Whyte and fight no risk bums, and milk the gullible UK public.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Problem is Wilder doesnt have a legion of brainless UK fanboys Like AJ.
            Most of AJs fans dont care if he fights bum after bum, as long as they get to see him with his shirt off, they are happy.
            Most AJ fanboys prefer there fighter to fight no-risk bum fights than risk there fighter getting beaten.
            That's so true. Can't argue with you there. The only that has shown balls is Fury - he fought Wlad in Germany and came to the US to school Windmill. The bodybuilder with gloves has been ducking.

Comment

Where were you guys when Wilder was ducking every top 10 fighter in the division...

Comment

All of a sudden Wilder's becoming pretty likeable. A change in approach?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  What has Parker got to do with anything. Keep up and stay on topic.
                  You dog British fighters because your soft kock Parker isn’t up to the job

Gone are the days when you had dons like tua.... get over it mince

Comment

The Breazeale fight would be perfect for Fox because it would be an action packed fight. Wilder would have to turn down a lot of money from DAZN to make it happen.

Comment

You dog British fighters because your soft kock Parker isn’t up to the job

Gone are the days when you had dons like tua.... get over it mince
                      Thats a great story, but I still dont see what parker has to do with this topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X