Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freeda Foreman, Daughter of George, Passes Away at 42

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP and blessings to the Foreman family.

Comment

Man, that's a damn shame... feel for Big George

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        No foul play and at that young age? I imagine heart attack. RIP.
        I would venture to guess you may have nailed it....either that, stroke, or perhaps self inflicted. Regarding strokes and heart attacks, everyone over 30 needs to keep up with their blood work numbers....blood pressure, heart rate, blood sugar, and CHOLESTEROL especially

Comment

Prayers to the foreman family.

Comment

She looks just like her dad.
            This is so sad! My sincere condolences to her family. R.I.P

Comment

Rest in peace, Freeda Foreman.

Comment

SMH, Can't believe I just read this. I remember seeing Freeda Foreman fight back in 2000, 2001. Life can be cruel man. I feel for her, the family and George Foreman. May she be in a better place than here. God Bless the Foreman family.

Comment

I’m 44 & it hits home... when i was 42 i was having problems at work. I was dizzy, always thirsty & fatigued even when i wasn’t working hard then my vision started to go. That is when i finally caved & went to the doctor. They discovered a heart abnormality, type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure & high iron levels. I was a mess. I got a wake up call. I had to start taking 7 pills a day just to get my life back in order but that wasn’t enough. So i started eating 2500 cals a day & starting walking then jogging. I shed 40 lbs & everything is now at the proper levels but it wasn’t easy. I’m in the best shape i been in over a decade but i still have to watch what i eat & drink. Moderation is key. I stopped buying the news paper because The first thing i looked at was the obituaries to see how many people my age died... one day at a time & try to enjoy your life. Be kind to others & help someone out if you can. I was a beer drinking, dope smoking redneck my entire life until the last few years... i probaly deserved this & I have nobody to blame but myself...
                  Last edited by joe strong; 03-09-2019, 11:06 PM.

Comment

RIP respect and condenses to the Foreman family.

Man this is tragic news

Comment

My condolences to the family. This is heartbreaking.
                      I've not scrolled 1/3 through the top stories and already 2 headlines about folks dying. Just sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X