Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: How is Wilder-Breazeale Ordered? It's a Joke, Politics!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says the guy that went life and death with Chisora, a gatekeeper.

Comment

Simple take your WBC Silver belt and do this on live tv to it

Comment

Dude had an option to face Ortiz to be the mandatory but declined. Now he is about to sign with ESPN where no one has a title. I don't understand what he is doing.

WBC rankings
        1. Dillian Whyte
        2. Tyson Fury
        3. Luis Ortiz
        4. Dominic Breazeale
        5. Adam Kownacki

I guess they should order Whyte vs Fury and the winner gets Wilder. Knowing Top Rank they probably make that fight in 2020.

The other organization rankings are trash.
        WBA
        1. Trevor Bryan
        2. Jarrell Miller
        3. Fres Oquendo
        4. Dillian Whyte
        5. Otto Wallin

IBF
        1. Kubrat Pulev
        2. NOT RATED
        3. Agit Kabayel
        4. Adam Kownacki
        5. Otto Wallin

WBO
        1. Dillian Whyte
        2. Tom Schwarz
        3. Jarrell Miller
        4. Tyson Fury
        5. Zhilei Zhang

Comment

Whyte should fight Ortiz to stay busy

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            I did state I couldn't remember the matchups but when there are 2 eliminator fights that have 4 boxers in it then that is a mini tourney/boxoff. It isn't called a tourney I just said it was a mini box off. There were supposed to be 4 top contenders fighting in 2 separate eliminators a few years ago. Maybe it wasn't the WBC but I did say I can't remember. Thanks for the update & clarification Officer Boxer or whatever the f**k you call yourself...
            Lol. You're still acting funny. Well, my words weren't criticisms, really. Its just that you got blatant timeline of events too wrong. My problem is, when you say things like that, some people here just take it as gospel because it tallies with their bias. Be more careful next time.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              Breazeale/Molina was made as final eliminator in November 2017 when Stiverne/Breazeale was going be eliminator to take on the wilder/Ortiz as Stiverne had taken step aside money being the mando so that wilder could fight Ortiz. once Ortiz popped dirty they made wilder fight his mando in Stiverne for that card and was contractually obligated for Breazeale to be in a final eliminator fight... wbc just following the samething that happen in November 2017 now once fury pulled out of rematch wilder had take on mando since it¡¯s been due for over a year now and will probably be announcing Whyte/Ortiz as final eliminator
              I agree with all you said. I hope you noticed to whom and why I made the post.
              OK. Now on the WBC and corruption: I guess that's where your concern is. Well, I understand how Stiverne became mandatory after Povetkin failed a test prior to their "final eliminator". I also understand that Breazeale/Stiverne was subsequently ordered as a final eliminator. Yes, Ortiz failed a test, and Stiverne was upgraded to face Wilder. OK. Now, Molina was brought in from nowhere into a supposed final eliminator fight with Breazeale. Here's the problem: what has Molina done at the time to warrant such a privilege? I really need an answer to that. Also, why did the WBC bypass Whyte at that point? Mind you, Hearn claimed he enquired from the WBC and was told Breazeale/Molina wasn't a final eliminator. If Hearn was lying, why did the WBC try to make amends later? A final eliminator was supposed to live up to its name: final. Why was Breazeale ordered for yet another final eliminator, knowing Breazeale could sue?
              I think these bodies should all be like the IBF; need I elaborate? The sports would be better for it. That way, we can see good fights where contenders would have no choice but to eliminate themselves for a crack at the champ. We the fans aren't helping matters either by always demanding that champs give voluntary fights to certain fighters that are not mandatories. Personally, I will watch "fights like" Kownacki/Martins over Wilder/Fury (2) ..... all day.

Comment

I agree with whyte wilder is a secret coward ducks Joshua at all costs only took Ortiz on cos he's 50 then fury cos he was stone stone without them a list of bums whyte destroys him

Comment

WBC WE BE CROOKS they screw Whyte over . What the **** wrong with these wildHer fan girls constantly talking about ortiz he is a nobody that has not beat 1 good fighter of note yet he is always mentioned when people talk about fighting Bum squirt .

Comment

Originally posted by sanapuki View Post
                    Whytes got a point here. Not only is he number one but he has the silver WBC belt and defended it, which means he has been paying sanctioning fees for them fights. Not sure what Brezeale has done for the WBC to get him mandatory.
                    Whyte doesn't have a point, Secondary titles are meaningless. Brezeale fought a final eliminator and won. Whyte didn't.

Just like Povetkin fought Price which was a final eliminator for the WBA belt. Charr didn't get the fight just because he has a secondary title, and the rankings mean nothing except for arranging that eliminator.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      I can see this situation ending with the WBC ordering Whyte-Ortiz for the interim belt and setting a date for purse bids and Whyte going in another direction and not mentioning it again.
                      Exactly.. this fool tried to discredit Wilders win over Ortiz, calling Ortiz 60,000 yrars old.. Ortiz called him out.. he ran.. Wilder told him he will get a shot at him next if he fought Ortiz and Whyte ran away.. lol. This is his fault.

Comment

Working...
                      X