Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: How is Wilder-Breazeale Ordered? It's a Joke, Politics!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
    Breazeale/Molina was made as final eliminator in November 2017 when Stiverne/Breazeale was going be eliminator to take on the wilder/Ortiz as Stiverne had taken step aside money being the mando so that wilder could fight Ortiz. once Ortiz popped dirty they made wilder fight his mando in Stiverne for that card and was contractually obligated for Breazeale to be in a final eliminator fight... wbc just following the samething that happen in November 2017 now once fury pulled out of rematch wilder had take on mando since it’s been due for over a year now and will probably be announcing Whyte/Ortiz as final eliminator
    It can't be that. You used facts and logic. Only talk of corruption, ducking, or protecting Wilder is allowed here.

Comment

Hate Whyte or like him, the dude is very right here. What has Breazeale done to earn a Mando and how much sanctioning fee has he paid since 2017? He's ranked what in the WBC, 9th?

On what premise would the WBC order a final eliminator between Whyte WBC #1 and Ortiz WBC #3? Shame

Comment

Hate Whyte or like him, the dude is very right here. What has Breazeale done to earn a Mando and how much sanctioning fee has he paid since 2017? He's ranked what in the WBC, 9th?

On what premise would the WBC order a final eliminator between Whyte WBC #1 and Ortiz WBC #3?

Comment

No surprise hr....Pbc and Wbc r one in the same. Reason why almost all Wbc champs are Pbc fighters. Will continue to rank b level hws as wbc mandatory to feed and protect Wilder and allow numerous "voluntary defenses".

Comment

This is a trash fight. Will not buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
              AJ Leftovers? Love how AJ nuthuggers make a song and dance about his resume but when another boxer exposes them suddenly AJ's best wins become 'Leftovers' and 'bums'
              I don't think anyone has ever considered Brezeale one of AJs best wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Whyte is more deserving of the mandatory position than Breazeale.

However, with that said, Breazeale was named mando in November of 2017 and would have been fighting Wilder as mando had Wilder won versus Fury. They removed Breazeale as mando to mandate the rematch. Although I disagree with the decision, giving him the mando spot back is reasonable. If someone is going to cry injustice, it happened back in 2017 when Whyte beat Helenius to win the WBC Silver belt, but was not made mando in favor of making Breazeale Molina a final eliminator. At the time, none rated Whyte as highly as they do now so to suggest that the WBC is protecting Wilder from Whyte is to me quite preposterous. To be fair to the WBC, there is no rule that says the "Silver" champion is the mando nor does it the number one challenger hold rights to the mando position. Besides, the Breazeale-Molina winner was named mando before Whyte became the #1 challenger so Whyte's current argument doesn't hold water. What this boils down to in my view is crying over spilled milk.

I will say this, Wilder asked for the same type of deal that Hearn mentioned in the media recently. He asked for $7M and a guaranteed shot at Joshua in 2018. That is the exact type of deal Hearn mentioned regarding $15M for Breazeale, Kownacki, or Whyte, then a two fight round robin with Joshua. At the time Hearn told Wilder "that's not how this works". So Whyte should in small part be disappointed in his promoter who, in my view, has sacrificed his top opportunities to facilitate Joshua's career (rightly so).
                Thank You! Unbiased truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  Not politics just blatant corruption

Politics and corruption. I'm shocked. I've never heard of that before.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    Breazeale/Molina was made as final eliminator in November 2017 when Stiverne/Breazeale was going be eliminator to take on the wilder/Ortiz as Stiverne had taken step aside money being the mando so that wilder could fight Ortiz. once Ortiz popped dirty they made wilder fight his mando in Stiverne for that card and was contractually obligated for Breazeale to be in a final eliminator fight... wbc just following the samething that happen in November 2017 now once fury pulled out of rematch wilder had take on mando since it’s been due for over a year now and will probably be announcing Whyte/Ortiz as final eliminator
                    You schoolin' these cats, but of course they'd rather not be schooled. If Whyte calls out Ortiz EXCLUSIVELY and not as some 3rd ordinary unimportant option, then we'd (me anyway) have no choice but to elevate him to that elevated status he thinks he so deserves. Hearn tried to push him down Wilders throat as the next best thing (he was NOT at the time - but that depends on who you talk to - in the UK) when all Wilder wanted was the very best in AJ and a % plus payday.

Whyte deserves respect he's done well after his lone loss, he's been motivated to perform night in and night out against decent opponents, but Breazeales been patiently waiting and I'd like to see how Wilder deals with those straight rights he always likes to throw. Styles make fights and what Breazeale lacks in skills & pecs - he makes up in a determined attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
                      You got everything you said.... wrong. Whyte/Parker happened mid last year, not about the same time as the Breazeale/Molina as you think. I wouldn't bother correcting your other errors; other guys here would do us the honour.
                      Your 4-man fantasy mini torni almost made me laugh.

The fact that Breazeale/Molina was ordered as a final eliminator tells you all you need to know about the corrupt WBC.
                      I did state I couldn't remember the matchups but when there are 2 eliminator fights that have 4 boxers in it then that is a mini tourney/boxoff. It isn't called a tourney I just said it was a mini box off. There were supposed to be 4 top contenders fighting in 2 separate eliminators a few years ago. Maybe it wasn't the WBC but I did say I can't remember. Thanks for the update & clarification Officer Boxer or whatever the f**k you call yourself...

Comment

Working...
                      X