Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: How is Wilder-Breazeale Ordered? It's a Joke, Politics!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: How is Wilder-Breazeale Ordered? It's a Joke, Politics!

Dillian Whyte has hit out at the WBC's decision to order Deontay Wilder to defend his title against Dominic Breazeale, branding the fight a "joke". The governing body issued a statement on Wednesday announcing heavyweight champion Wilder will face fellow American Breazeale next after failing to agree a deal for a rematch against Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can see this situation ending with the WBC ordering Whyte-Ortiz for the interim belt and setting a date for purse bids and Whyte going in another direction and not mentioning it again.

Comment

Whyte played himself. He's just got to learn from his mistakes and move on.

Comment

Fight Ortiz.

Comment

Whytes got a point here. Not only is he number one but he has the silver WBC belt and defended it, which means he has been paying sanctioning fees for them fights. Not sure what Brezeale has done for the WBC to get him mandatory.

Comment

I agree Wilder should be facing Whyte. Breazeale is a bum

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              I can see this situation ending with the WBC ordering Whyte-Ortiz for the interim belt and setting a date for purse bids and Whyte going in another direction and not mentioning it again.
              They’ve already did this lol he could most likely beat Ortiz. Don’t know why he didn’t just fight him and get it out the way

Comment

Lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by sanapuki View Post
                  Whytes got a point here. Not only is he number one but he has the silver WBC belt and defended it, which means he has been paying sanctioning fees for them fights. Not sure what Brezeale has done for the WBC to get him mandatory.
                  True. Plus, the WBC already ordered a final eliminater between Whyte and Breazeale. They backtracked on that because Fury withdrew from his mandated fight with Wilder, and Wilder still wants to fight in May.

The WBC could have allowed the Whyte/Breazeale final eliminater to go ahead, and Wilder could have fought somebody else in a voluntary in May.

So why didn't they do that? Clearly, the WBC have allowed Wilder's team to pick their own next mandatory opponent, and they should not be allowed to do that.

Comment

they had already ordered that fight for a 2nd mandatory and Whyte wanted no part of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X