Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Announces Gennady Golovkin's 3-Year, 6-Fight Agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DAZN Announces Gennady Golovkin's 3-Year, 6-Fight Agreement

Last edited by Golden Boi 360; 03-08-2019, 08:05 AM.

good on G. I just hope the contract isn't a few bum tuneups only to sacrifice him at 40 to Canelo for the trilogy.

Also, G has a promotion company? So there are 3 on DAZN now?

Comment

Thats his retirement package sorted out then. He would be promoting himself it looked like.

Comment

watch all the pbc wilderettes come in here trashing "washed up" ggg

Comment

6 fights?!?!?!? Hes slowed down a lot already.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Thats his retirement package sorted out then. He would be promoting himself it looked like.
            That second check does go a long way.

Comment

6 fights seems a bit much, in 3 years time i will be shocked to see if he can still win at the top level he already seems very faded so i doubt it but looking forward to watching the journey

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                6 fights seems a bit much, in 3 years time i will be shocked to see if he can still win at the top level he already seems very faded so i doubt it but looking forward to watching the journey
                I don't know if I'd call him faded. He's fadING, but his last two fights were debatable decisions against the top competition he's faced his whole career.

But he is 37 next month, and a 3 year/6 fight deal is still BS in my eyes if Canelo III isn't until the 6th fight.

Comment

Wasn't Dan saying nothing was imminent? Lol.

And yes, great job by GGG. Get that money!!!

Comment

Another power move by dazn. They’re going to be real players in this game. Charlo needs to make that move for the sake of his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X