Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: AJ is Best Heavyweight, Wilder is Worst Champ of All-Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
    Worse HW champ of all time is stupid to say when you had Chris Arreola, Stiverne, Charles Martin, Haye just to name a few lol
    Arreola had good technical ability, especially @178 he just should’ve been fighting pro @ 200

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      At least Martin had the guts to step in a ring with AJ, and away from home too.
      Martin sold his belt to hern so Joshua could win an easy title

Comment

Comment

Yet another fighter saying Wilder is trash, but didn’t wanna fight him. Mr Bellew must think about his change of heart on fighting Wilder once he saw him up close. Which is interesting. Because Wilder and Bellew have basically weighed in around the same weight in their last couple heavyweight fights.

Comment

Funny,, "the perfect role model he seems like a fkn actor to me",, it's the British way, act like Prince Charming and kiss the Public's ass and be afraid to be yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
              Martin sold his belt to hern so Joshua could win an easy title
              Fckn stupid way of looking at it.

If Martin was such an easy touch for AJ then that just proves that he wasn't worthy of holding a world title and AJ is.

I guess you would have prefered him to stay at home fighting even less worthy opponents than himself for 5 years and holding the IBF title hostage like Wilder is doing with the WBC.

Comment

At least Martin had the guts to step in a ring with AJ, and away from home too.
                I thought it was just belt transfer ceremony, that Eddie paid a handsome sum for.

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
                  Then why didn’t he fight him when he signed with Hearn? He’s been fighting lesser opponents since Vlad. Ortiz would beat all the guys AJ has faced since Vlad. He would give Fury hell too.
                  Ortiz is garbage. I have watched Ortiz live twice and he is so slow it’s unbelievable. Wilder has the tendency of making fighters look better than they are. That Ortiz has fought non existent competition.

Who the hell is kauffman? Yet he went 12 rounds , now Hammer who has been knocked out by Hammer he wins by unanimous decision. I don’t want to give him unfair treatment because he is old but he won’t beat Joyce talk less of any of the top guys

Comment

Fckn stupid way of looking at it.

If Martin was such an easy touch for AJ then that just proves that he wasn't worthy of holding a world title and AJ is.

I guess you would have prefered him to stay at home fighting even less worthy opponents than himself for 5 years and holding the IBF title hostage like Wilder is doing with the WBC.
                    Are you saying Fury and Ortiz are worse boxers than Charles Martin?

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      Yet another fighter saying Wilder is trash, but didn’t wanna fight him. Mr Bellew must think about his change of heart on fighting Wilder once he saw him up close. Which is interesting. Because Wilder and Bellew have basically weighed in around the same weight in their last couple heavyweight fights.
                      Bellews sausages tiits is where most of his weight is.

Comment

Working...
                      X