Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: AJ is Best Heavyweight, Wilder is Worst Champ of All-Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Tony Bellew is full of sh**.

So bias man...
    A fellow Evertonian how dare you. A proud blue. What exactly did he say that was untrue? He didn’t talk about most athletic or hardest puncher where Deontay will excel.

EDIT: Did you enjoy the Derby yesterday? Your team made me money as I predicted a no score draw. I always have faith in Walcott not to score

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Says the guy who said he would never set foot in the ring with Wilder because he too big lol #FakeNews
      Ok so he has the best technique then. Bellew was just hating

Comment

been sucking ajs boner again has bellend

total bellend aj the biggest coward in the division terminal chicken waiting on Ortiz wilder and fury to age while he cowers like a british chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Chris Arreola never won a world title
          True my bad, but had he'd won he would have been lol

Comment

Worse than jack sharkey? Primo carnera? Marvin hart? Tommy burns? Greg page? Tony turns? Mike Weaver? Henry akwinwande? Tommy Morrison? Michael bent? Francesco Damiani? Herbie Hide? Oliver McCall? Frank Bruno? I could go on and on....this scouse idiot just proved he knows nothing about the actual history of the heavyweight division

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              Worse HW champ of all time is stupid to say when you had Chris Arreola, Stiverne, Charles Martin, Haye just to name a few lol
              Technique wise is what he meant....... I think........ I hope

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                Honestly Joshua sucks. He's so f*king slow. He gases after a few rounds. Jack Dempsey would annihilate him.
                Jack Dempsey is dead, shut up please

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  LOL

"“April the 13th at Wembley is a date we have on hold."....fighting jarrell miller in the US where nobody knows even the US wbc champ!!!
                  And now Wilder is known in the US as the WBC paper champ who needed a gift decision to hold on to his belt against Tyson Fury.

And after the WBA, IBF and WBO champ pulverises his big bad, undefeated American challenger in his own backyard, nobody the States will be under any illusion about who the real world HW champion is.

Comment

Yet Aj still hasn't fought him and probably never will due to his extreme cowardice...

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
                      I like Wilder a lot but he needs to take the meat out of these harsh critiques and throw out the bone. From Bellew to Paulie to Mayweather, they all are pointing out his flaws. Work on that 'ish' man! Just a dedicated jab, more body shots and straight right hands will seal it.
                      Right!! I don't understand why he can't do the basic fundamentals at times!! Good thing he has power to bail him out but he has to learn at some point you can't always rely on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X