No announcement yet.

Top Rank/ESPN plan on going head-to-head with DAZN on two different dates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Rank/ESPN plan on going head-to-head with DAZN on two different dates

LOL, I'm sure DAZN is shook to their boots on that mega May 4th fight between Beterbiev and Fornling!!!!!!!

Top Rank won't put any of their big names on June 1st anyways so it doesn't matter. Counter program all you want.

Comment

Beterbiev vs Fornling? Skipper at DAZN laughing at ESPN reaching. Wait till Hearn starts making jokes about Bob Arum. The drama is just starting.

Comment

That's dirty and petty and not good for boxing.

Comment

LOL, complains about promoters not making fights with him, burns bridges with the one that does.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            LOL, I'm sure DAZN is shook to their boots on that mega May 4th fight between Beterbiev and Fornling!!!!!!!

Top Rank won't put any of their big names on June 1st anyways so it doesn't matter. Counter program all you want.
            i don’t even consider it counter programming anymore. DAZN has over 40 dates. Top rank 54 including international, 22 more fox/fs1 shows plus showtime and we are going to get multiple cards on Saturday nights more often than not

Comment

Random, but just saw ESPN's upcoming schedule and maaaaaaaaaan. Going to be a bit of struggle until they get Lomachenko/Crawford/Fury out there.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                i don’t even consider it counter programming anymore. DAZN has over 40 dates. Top rank 54 including international, 22 more fox/fs1 shows plus showtime and we are going to get multiple cards on Saturday nights more often than not
                You could look at it that way. But Arum said he moved Lomachenko/Pedraza from December 1 to not counter program Wilder/Fury. So for certain fights, you kind of have to move off that date. Canelo is one of those dates you don't counter program against. But maybe for that fight in particular May 4th was the only date they could get in Stockton and TR isn't worried about ratings for that fight which won't do big numbers anyways.

Comment

Not that i give a fuk about Beterbiev/tomato can but the fact that Arum wanna counter program is annoying. He is such a cancer to this sport. He has been around for too long

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    LOL, complains about promoters not making fights with him, burns bridges with the one that does.
                    The guy is hands down the biggest cancer in the sport. He was raided by the fbi and fined for bribery match fixing etc. how he was able to keep his promoters license is beyond me

Comment

Working...
                    X