Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller: Joshua Doesn't KO His Opponents, Stops Them When Tired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miller: Joshua Doesn't KO His Opponents, Stops Them When Tired

NEW YORK Jarrell Miller doesn't believe in Anthony Joshua's power. The huge heavyweight champion's antagonist has stressed that Joshua's 95-percent knockout ratio mostly is the byproduct of his opponents fading, not the strong Brit's supposed fight-altering strength. The same clearly could be said about Miller's high knockout ratio (83 percent), but the unbeaten Brooklyn contender is confident his chin will withstand anything Joshua can land during their showdown June 1 at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I will either be broke or Rich after this one!... I'm all in.. War big baby!! AkA (King Hungry Hippo with a belly full of Marbles) " but I can also see AJ biting the tape off his gloves.. and miller get DQ for eating it! Lol.

Comment

Funny, that's how I'd describe the vast majority of Millers stoppages.
      I wouldn't call lifting 17 plus stone men off their feet with uppercuts a fatigue stoppage.

Comment

You are what you eat

Miller is uneducated and doesn't seems to understand how Ironic the situation is.
        He's claiming Joshua doesn't knock people out but instead stop them when they're tired... Well, it's probably exactly what's gonna happen to him.
        He's like ; I'm studying him, spending so much time on social media looking at his family and irrelevant stuff like that... Well, considering Joshua stop people when they're tired, do you think spying on his social media will give you any kind of edge?
        Don't you think you could have rather spend this time... I don't know... work on your cardio? Loosing fat? Eating veggies? You know.. foods that make you healthier?
        You are what you eat. That sentence doesn't lie.
        On June 1, you're gonna be a tired fat cheeseburger lying on the ground and you know what ; You'll earn it.

Comment

People really bend over backwards to try and discredit Joshua’s power lol.

Comment

I see Joshua winning by decision.

Comment

I would not run my mouth that much, if you study jarell, study your own record, you will see you have not beaten anybody in the top 15 HW and that there are levels to this sport.

You're not ready, I don't know if you fat arse would beat a Whyte or a Joe Parker...

Enjoy the cash out and thanks santa hearn.

Comment

Yeah Charles Martin was very tired in the first round....

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                  Yeah Charles Martin was very tired in the first round....
                  Charles Martin quit on the canvas. He was chastised by many American fighters for seemingly showing up to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    Charles Martin quit on the canvas. He was chastised by many American fighters for seemingly showing up to lose.
                    Thats what all American heavyweights have done in the last 20 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X