Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good call Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
      I enjoyed his career, always thought he was lucky to get his title before Groves.

His trademark celebration was cringeworthy. My favourite moment was when he celebrated his draw with Badou Jack because he was broken but still remembered to do it.
      He actually finished the twelth round attacking Jack and landing shots, so it's an exaggeration to say he was 'broken'.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
        I enjoyed his career, always thought he was lucky to get his title before Groves.

His trademark celebration was cringeworthy. My favourite moment was when he celebrated his draw with Badou Jack because he was broken but still remembered to do it.

He wasn't lucky at all. The first fight after Groves he won the European title in Poland or wherever it was.
        He then kept working and winning at small venues, by the time Groves fought Froch at Wembley, Degale was on the undercard and on a good run. He earned his title shot.

Comment

Respect bro James, you did the job, enjoy your new life

Comment

Nothing lasts forever.

Enjoy your retirement, champ, you've earned it!

Comment

See you back in the ring in 9 months

Comment

Good luck to him in his retirement.

His cockiness kind of rubbed me up the wrong way at first, but I got to end up enjoying watching him fight in the end, and went to see him live a few times.

Gold medal and a World champ, he's had a solid career. Fair play to him.

Comment

All I can say is

Good!

Join wrestle Mania

Comment

Gold medal
                    World title
                    That's the stuff boxers dream of!

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                      He actually finished the twelth round attacking Jack and landing shots, so it's an exaggeration to say he was 'broken'.
                      Yeah but I was just thinking more about how he looked with the teeth and the pose at the end. I actually had him in with a shout of winning the fight at the end but the draw was fair too.

Comment

Working...
                      X