Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo says he wants to fight Kovalev at 175.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight Beterbiev instead

Comment

Kov by KO in the 9th round. He's actually a pretty good boxer and with his new trainer? It would be like seeing Trinidad go up against Hopkins.

Comment

If Canelo beat Kovalev at 175 he’d become an ATG IMO, he’s so physically disadvantaged in that matchup.

Comment

he beat rocky fielding for 'the' belt so yeah id back canelo alrite

Comment

Boxing's new standard bearers have really lowered the bar. Dudes are really being praised just for talking about fights.

I will be impressed with Canelo when he starts winning some of these fights decisively instead of just skirting by on favorable judging

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
              Boxing's new standard bearers have really lowered the bar. Dudes are really being praised just for talking about fights.

I will be impressed with Canelo when he starts winning some of these fights decisively instead of just skirting by on favorable judging

Your phagget boy Gucci Mayweather skirted in lots and lots of fights. Of course, with a drained Canelo at 152 that was one of his few decisive wins.

He lost to Pac
              He lost to Oscar
              He lost to Castillo
              He lost to Maidana

Comment

Canelo was asked again about fighting Kovalev, and he reasserted that it doesn't matter how big Kovalev is because the challenge drives him.

Comment

Why does Ray Leonard vs Don LaLonde come to mind ? Will Alvarez insist on a weight compromise ? Leonard > than Alvarez. Kovalev better than LaLonde. I think this backfires on Alvarez.

Comment

Says it doesn't matter how big Kovalev is, yet imposes a weight restriction on Danny (yes, also himself, but it arguably hurts Danny more). Hmmm

Comment

Working...
                    X