Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Reacts To PED Claims From Jarrell Miller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Reacts To PED Claims From Jarrell Miller

Jarrell Miller has questioned the size and strength of IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua. Miller, who himself tested for a banned substance in kickboxing competition, is not convinced that Joshua is an "all-natural" fighter. He alleges that Joshua, during his rise, was tampering with performance enhancing drugs and is no longer the same fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've always believed AJ was on roids ever since he went pro & his body changed. They're definitely giving him top quality substances to have him pass them UKAD & VADA tests

Comment

This is going to be good

Comment

AJ has clearly juiced he has the hgh gut he might not be doing it now but who’s he fooling we all know you juice breh

Comment

Wow....40k pounds per test twice a week? Geesh. No wonder he is hard to negotiate with, he needs the money to pay for those expensive tests!

Comment

Random tested twice a week at a cost of £40,000 is £4,080,000 a year. I call BS
            Last edited by GlassJoey; 02-25-2019, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Miller is the only one here who had been caught on peds, and even if Joshua is on peds, steroids don’t teach you how to box

Comment

It’s pretty obvious he’s on something.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Joshua
                  If I was on steroids as well I wouldn’t fit in this shirt.
                  What a bullshít lie. He's a terrible liar.

AJ has definitely taken something in the past.

Originally posted by Anthony Joshua
                  II’m actually cutting weight now so it would be pretty odd if I was doing anything. By the way, all the anti-drugs programmes I’m signed up to cost plenty, too. I have to let them know where I’m going to be every day. I get random tested roughly twice a week round the year by VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association) at a cost of £40,000 a test. And nothing. If ever there was something wrong in my next 10 years boxing it would be an accident. I don’t do anything.
                  Can somebody confirm this £40,000 a test please? Seems astronomically high.

Hopefully their freezing some samples.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                    Random tested twice a week at a cost of £40,000 is £4,080,000 a year. I call BS
                    Maybe he is paying for guaranteed clean tests.....

Comment

Working...
                    X