• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    So Mayweather was very irresponsible.
    Yes you ****ing idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
      Miller is the only one here who had been caught on peds, and even if Joshua is on peds, steroids don’t teach you how to box
      That's the dumbest excuse ever.

It's ILLEGAL, in the ring, and outside of, someone could get killed, did you learn nothing from the tragedy of Superman?

There is real danger in that ring, PED's is unacceptable, criminal, in ANY situation, ESP in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Slimjoe View Post
        West Africans consume Yam almost on daily basis, guess what is in Yam, the most famous meal of the Yorubas. It is steroids(natural steroidal hormones -scientific fact) .It is possible that Joshua's physique is natural given he is Yoruba boy. Now , eat yam and train plus balanced diet.You will be strong like a rock.

The ignorance in PED use/diet and training on this site never fails to amaze me....

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Maybe he is paying for guaranteed clean tests.....
          £500 for the test and £39,500 for an iv bag of baby pee

Comment

Miller is the last person that should accuse anyone when it comes to PED's. He's a proven cheater and he hangs out with nothing but bodybuilders, so he surrounds himself with steroid junkies.

Comment

Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post
              He said 40k per fight
              I feel like they edited the page after I read it. I already had to edit my post because I though Miller was claiming it at first.

My excuse is that I couldn’t be a true modern boxing fan if I didn’t fail to read the article properly before posting

Comment

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
                You need to read what he said again properly bro.

He never said that, he said it costs 40K per fight for two tests, not each test costing 40K each.
                Thank you for not being a douche about it!

I think the article was edited

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                  Thank you for not being a douche about it!

I think the article was edited
                  No worries brother!! We’re all boxing fans at the end of the day, I think some people on here forget that.aha big up!

Comment

Originally posted by Corbett View Post
                    The facts are Anthony Joshua is only randomly tested by UKAD when he is in the UK which seems to be not very often and is only tested by VADA after signing for a fight and after coming back from his long distance holidays in Dubai or Nigeria.
                    Anthony Joshua disagrees.

Direct quote from Anthony Joshua from the news article relating to this topic:

"What about the 11 years I’ve been boxing since I was 18. I’m now 115 kilos so that’s averaging just one kilo more a year. And that’s down to how hard I work and live. To all the strength and stamina training and weight-lifting. To how I control everything I eat and how I dedicate myself to boxing. It’s my life. It’s pretty much all I do. And it’s expensive, the food and the drink and the lifestyle.
                    "I’m actually cutting weight now so it would be pretty odd if I was doing anything. By the way, all the anti-drugs programmes I’m signed up to cost plenty, too. I have to let them know where I’m going to be every day. I get random tested roughly twice a week round the year by VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association) , I have been on that since 2012 and I pay £40,000-a-fight to be tested by VADA two times a week. And nothing. If ever there was something wrong in my next 10 years boxing it would be an accident. I don’t do anything."
                    I'm betting you ignore this again or call it lie so you can keep pedalling your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                      Anthony Joshua disagrees.

Direct quote from Anthony Joshua from the news article relating to this topic:

I'm betting you ignore this again or call it lie so you can keep pedalling your agenda.
                      I think NSB got it wrong. This is what he said, according to the Telegraph.

"But I am on ADAMS whereabouts (drug testing scheme), they have to know where I am for an hour every day and could walk in anytime. That is a lifetime commitment. I have been on that since 2012 and I pay £40,000-a-fight to be tested by VADA two times a week.

"It’s random drug testing, all year around with one and 12 weeks for a fight with the other. Jarrell Miller has been banned for drugs so maybe that’s why he’s saying it."

Seems like he is only on VADA on a per fight basis and UKAD tests him year round since 2012.

Comment

Working...
                      X