Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Drops DeGale Twice, Wins Decision in Grudge Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t see how Joyce can fight anyone in the top 15, let alone Ortiz.

Comment

• I’ve always been unimpressed with Joyce and this does nothing to help it. He’s one paced, little punch variety and poor defensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Never forget
        Stiverne, you suck.

PS kill yourself

PPS slowly

Comment

• Nice one he has the LGBT rainbow belt now lmao little clown he sucks

Comment

• Whoever was screaming on the outside of the ring sounded like the baby Dinosaur from the 1990's TV show The Dinosaurs.

Comment

• Price vs Joyce.

50/50 fight.

The commentary is pathetic, ridiculous if you buy into their narrative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Agree. Fighting Ortiz would be a cashout fight without getting cashout money for Joe next.

They need to go after slow, sloppy &/or old guys for awhile if not indefinitely lol.

Fun to watch doe so w/e but idk that Joe is anything even close to being in the ballpark of a "generational talent" or w/e my usually reasonable mfer Mr Schaefer called him recently.
                Mr. "we have a new Pacquaio and his name is Lucas Matthysse"?

Comment

• Joyce vs Arreola on Wilder's next undercard, but sounds like they're going for the WBA regular belt next. Diamond Boy might actually beat him. If he beat Ustinov I think he can beat this robot

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    I don’t see how Joyce can fight anyone in the top 15, let alone Ortiz.
                    After seeing this performance, I'm baffled by the mere fact that Joyce has been mentioning Ortiz name.

It's one thing for prospects with the skills of Teofimo to call out a veteran like Loma but a prospect like Joyce has no business calling out a Ortiz!

Comment

• Did the ITV interviewer really just ask Joyce "how close do you feel to the HW Top 3!"

Comment

Working...
                      X