Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Drops DeGale Twice, Wins Decision in Grudge Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real crap coming out of the the UK today.

Comment

• Holding, headbutts, punching during break, hitting and targeting behind the head, DeGal is a piece of **** and a disgrace one of the few boxers i have no respect for

Comment

• Eubank victory, trash fight but Eubank using his natural attributes well in this one

Comment

• So happy degale is gone from boxing, what a joke. Did he even train? Good on jr

Comment

• Degale should put his hands down, he didn't win ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Uhm.. did DeGale just raise his hand??????????????? There's no way he's even close. EVERYONE knows this.........
              Unless they got that judge from the Wilder fight judging?!

Comment

• degale celebrates? pathetic, seriously ****ing pathetic performance. he didnt even try and win just survive. disgraceful, i had dough on Jnr but that was PATHETIC from degale. if it was up to me i would suspend his purse.

Comment

• put 50£ on degale at 50/1 now...hopefully robbery incoming

Comment

• If Dirrell reveals himself to be as shot as Degale, this could be a sad day for the 168lbs division!

Comment

• Eubank should get the clear win. DeGale looked like he tried to channel is his inner Carlos Molina. Didn't really fight. Just stayed in there are tried to survive.

Comment

Working...
                      X