Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would a fight between Joshua and prime Lennox Lewis have gone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lewis ko. AJ don't move his head. Has too much ped muscle to be fast enough to beat lewis

Comment

Lennox stops him in 5 rounds. Levels to this game.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Fine. Dominated Holyfield for 18 rounds. And what was Holyfield’s prime then? Two years earlier when he won the straps?
        No. Before that too.

He was considered well past his best and was a heavy underdog in 1996 when he fought Mike Tyson let alone 1999.

He was absoutely no where close to his prime in 1999 and he arguably beat him in the rematch so it's totally feasible that a prime, early 90's Holyfield could beat Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey19 View Post
          I believe Holyfield won the second fight but Lennox was gifted the decision.

If he went 1-1 with a past prime Holyfield I don’t see him beating a 1993 version with Emmanuel Steward in his corner.
          And you are so confident that Holyfield won this fight that you decided to use an alt account to say so.

Comment

You do realise that the other dude has 38000+ posts and has been posting since 2009 right ? Do you think I have a certain DeLorean in my driveway ?

Comment

Lewis by knockout

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                No. Before that too.

He was considered well past his best and was a heavy underdog in 1996 when he fought Mike Tyson let alone 1999.

He was absoutely no where close to his prime in 1999 and he arguably beat him in the rematch so it's totally feasible that a prime, early 90's Holyfield could beat Lewis.
                By prime do you mean roided? Evan Fields..

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  By prime do you mean roided? Evan Fields..
                  He was Evan Fields the second he moved up to HW. Hell, the guy turned pro at 175

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Arum 69 View Post
                    It doesn't end very well for AJ let's just say that. Prime Lennox, Vitali or Wlad run a train on this current era of HWs
                    Fury beats all 3.

Comment

Originally posted by SA96 View Post
                      Fury beats all 3.
                      In their prime? I don't think so, thought it's a possibility depending on the ref. With a ref that lets him get away with constant clinching and holding

Comment

Working...
                      X