Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would a fight between Joshua and prime Lennox Lewis have gone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would a fight between Joshua and prime Lennox Lewis have gone?

just go and watch Lennox vs Michael Grant

Comment

Lennox Lewis is the best head to head HW ever. He'd pick apart Joshua and stop him in 5.

Comment

Comment

Joshua would get KO'd. Like Robbie Barrett said, Lennox beats every HW ever in a head to head match. His size, his power, his jab, just too good.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
            just go and watch Lennox vs Michael Grant
            lol you can't be serious

Comment

I like Lewis, but throughout his entire career he had trouble with tall guys who could jab. I don't see why this isn't a 50-50 fight .

Comment

Lennox never fought an aggressive stronger fighter that can fight in all ranges taller then him . Joshua's never been knocked out by anyone and not by guys who shouldn't be able to . Good fight , i'll take AJ.

Comment

AJ hasn't reached his prime yet imo, but current AJ gets stopped in the middle rounds. Prime, motivated Lennox is too much for any HW to deal with. They'd trade jabs for a few rounds then Lennox would start bringing the right hand behind it and it'd look a lot like the middle rounds of AJ/Wlad, but Lennox would finish the show when he gets AJ hurt

Comment

It doesn't end very well for AJ let's just say that. Prime Lennox, Vitali or Wlad run a train on this current era of HWs

Comment

Working...
                    X