Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Dubious Decision & Why Wilder Won't Accept Arum's Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

And now while your posts seem to have toned it down as far as flat out lies ............
    Please quote my lies bro, they are all there to see... The article states Arum DIDN'T MENTION a five fight deal
    And any internet search brings up only this article written by a CBS/Boxingscene author

I've asked you many times to prove me wrong and you just come back with pathetic ramblings and then have the audacity to call me the simpleton OMFG PMSL

You sir are a complete moron

Again.. prove me wrong so i can eat this humble pie i made.... or would you like a slice and i'll back off?????

Comment

• Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
      Please quote my lies bro, they are all there to see... The article states Arum DIDN'T MENTION a five fight deal
      And any internet search brings up only this article written by a CBS/Boxingscene author

I've asked you many times to prove me wrong and you just come back with pathetic ramblings and then have the audacity to call me the simpleton OMFG PMSL

You sir are a complete moron

Again.. prove me wrong so i can eat this humble pie i made.... or would you like a slice and i'll back off?????
      Again bringing up me saying you’re a simpleton ,’I can tell that it hurt your feelings because youre still bringing it up 24hrs later , I’m sorry I never realized that you were built so soft and words on the Internet hurt you so much. I will not insult your intelligence ever again. I’m glad I didn’t use some of the other disgusting words I use when describing certain posters when I’m talking a bit of sh.it. That might have really have really stung and had you in your feelings

Yes I’m a moron , cool glad you feel that way

You seem to know the sport and HW landscape enough to know your first post when you stated Fury was the bigger draw then Wilder for a fight that would have been in the States when that in no can even be thought of as true and there’s absolutely no metrics you can use to back up that claim , That Wilder is a coward even though he was the one who negotiated in good faith to have a immediate rematch and Fury’s actions made that impossible for that to happen in May , those arent exactly actions of a coward who didn’t want the fight . That Fury was a cherry pick , when can a person viewed by most as still the lineal , undefeated in their prime and considered the best pure boxer in the division honestly be considered a cherry pick ?

If these statements shouldnt be considered as anything other then a opinion not based on reality or flat out lies . Should be considered a fair statement to make from me because facts or evidence don’t back up these statements.

your other opinions that are just that opinions and were also sh.it but cant really be proven wrong like Fury was robbed ,Wilder will get stripped in the next 12 months ;’or Fury going to Espn increased the possibility of him Fighting AJ anytime during the duration of the contract . While I don’t agree with any of those ,’ these are just hate filled biased opinions that can’t really be proven otherwise

Your second post shows you didn’t even read the article you posted on and if you did made your first 3’statemets flat out wrong and even if you didnt read it the first 2 are also Lies and BS . every time Wilder fights would be to be a multi million dollar contract and You’d know full well Fighters with PBC never really sign multi fight contracts so him not having one isn’t shouldnt be a negative .

Now you can think that having small contract details not being reported by other media in what’s considered a niche sport is Proof of bias or it not being true although it was written by a writer who has no record of supplying false information on a
      Site not known to have articles that are false in their information is proof there is no 5 fight contract or if not true That Top Rank would probably rebuff these false claims but haven’t .You would rather believe Arum who’s job includes not being honest and spinning a narrative to have him and his Fighters put in a positive .’ This Seems like a reasonable explanation for doubting the article so you can keep believing your horrible opinion .Youve made A Solid case I mean I know I now doubt the accuracy of the article and now consider what you now wrote as factual

Comment

Again bringing up me saying you’re a simpleton ,’I can tell that it hurt your feelings because youre still bringing it up 24hrs later , I’m sorry I never realized that you were built so soft and words on the Internet hurt you so much. I will not insult your intelligence ever again. I’m glad I didn’t use some of the other disgusting words I use when describing certain posters when I’m talking a bit of sh.it. That might have really have really stung and had you in your feelings

You seem to know the sport and HW landscape enough to know your first post when you stated Fury was the bigger draw then Wilder for a fight that would have been in the States when that in no can even be thought of as true and there’s absolutely no metrics you can use to back up that claim , That Wilder is a coward even though he was the one who negotiated in good faith to have a immediate rematch and Fury’s actions made that impossible for that to happen in May , those arent exactly actions of a coward who didn’t want the fight . That Fury was a cherry pick , when can a person viewed by most as still the lineal , undefeated in their prime and considered the best pure boxer in the division honestly be considered a cherry pick ?

If these statements shouldnt be considered as anything other then a opinion not based on reality or flat out lies . Should be considered a fair statement to make from me because facts or evidence don’t back up these statements.

your other opinions that are just that opinions and were also sh.it but cant really be proven wrong like Fury was robbed ,Wilder will get stripped in the next 12 months ;’or Fury going to Espn increased the possibility of him Fighting AJ anytime during the duration of the contract . While I don’t agree with any of those ,’ these are just hate filled biased opinions that can’t really be proven otherwise

Your second post shows you didn’t even read the article you posted on and if you did made your first 3’statemets flat out wrong and even if you didnt read it the first 2 are also Lies and BS . every time Wilder fights would be to be a multi million dollar contract and You’d know full well Fighters with PBC never really sign multi fight contracts so him not having one isn’t shouldnt be a negative .

Now you can think that having small contract details not being reported by other media in what’s considered a niche sport is Proof of bias or it not being true although it was written by a writer who has no record of supplying false information on a
        Site not known to have articles that are false in their information is proof there is no 5 fight contract or if not true That Top Rank would probably rebuff these false claims but haven’t .You would rather believe Arum who’s job includes not being honest and spinning a narrative to have him and his Fighters put in a positive .’ This Seems like a reasonable explanation for doubting the article so you can keep believing your horrible opinion .Youve made A Solid case I mean I know I now doubt the accuracy of the article and now consider what you now wrote as factual

WTF did i just read???

So my opinions are lies because they don't suit you??

Dude, get a grip, ur looking and sounding ****** enough but you just keep on going!!

I'll keep repeating it, i don't mind, its fun....

Prove me wrong!!! prove anything i've said is untrue!! Im allowed my opinions just like you are but you cant just say that i'm a liar then dont back it up... If i am, show me, and let me apologise like a man.... If i haven't then i expect the same back

Stop with the ramblings, its showing your insecurities

Come back with some evidence or jog on
        Last edited by leeroy84; 02-23-2019, 06:49 AM.

Comment

You're confusing a proposal with a deal or contract. Arum said Wilder could have the rematch next. Wheather he accepts the offer is optional , that offer isn't disclosed and said any news on it is fake as is the Fury money. So you guys are just spreading false news as I stated yesterday. Finkel said he would look it over , if he doesn't know what it entailed as of yesterday how do you ? Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            You're confusing a proposal with a deal or contract. Arum said Wilder could have the rematch next. Wheather he accepts the offer is optional , that offer isn't disclosed and said any news on it is fake as is the Fury money. So you guys are just spreading false news as I stated yesterday. Finkel said he would look it over , if he doesn't know what it entailed as of yesterday how do you ? Ha
            I agree entirely, it's not even conjecture if there's only one source!

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              Five fights is not a fact at all. Again, you' re merely repeating what two irrelevant idiots on youtube said and even they admitted they based it on a rumor.

All we know for not is that Arum offered Wilder 4 million to fight a scrub and a rematch in the fall. So far that's it. Shelly Finkel admitted to receiving a multi-fight offer and rematch but that's it, he refused to give particulars. Even if in the end it does turn out to be 5 fights Wilder's advisory team can always counter offer but saying you know it's a 5 fight raw deal based upon an article that doesn't actually say that is misleading. Worse, you post the link assuming nobody would read it. I had no choice but to call you down on that, not cool.

As far as the king of marinate, more options after that... we all know how arum works, don’t know why y’all going so hard trying spin" WTF...there's absolutely no proof of any of that.
              You the worst troll I’ve come across

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                So you are admitting the ESPN deal is not a road block then ? You are flip flopping an awful lot , but at least you can see now that the proposal is deemed very plausible that wilder will concede or avoid .

"If we are amenable to the offer, we will be able to get something done. If the terms are amenable to us, something will happen. If not, it won't."

"We will all talk it through and then we will make a decision," Finkel said. "That's how we do it. But we want the rematch, so that is not the issue"
                Never said the deal was a roadblock you embecile, you guys kept saying he wasn’t offered a five fight contract, y’all proving wrong now making another excuse.... why would he need to sign a five fight deal to get a rematch with fury to complicate aj talks when it’s time to fight him.. Shelly should counter with a 50/50 split for purse not locked a network free agent into a long term deal especially when he has sho/fox deals and more intriguing heavyweights options in pbc stable to fight

Comment

• Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
                  WTF did i just read???

So my opinions are lies because they don't suit you??

Dude, get a grip, ur looking and sounding ****** enough but you just keep on going!!

I'll keep repeating it, i don't mind, its fun....

Prove me wrong!!! prove anything i've said is untrue!! Im allowed my opinions just like you are but you cant just say your a liar then dont back it up...

Stop with the ramblings, its showing your insecurities

Come back with some evidence or jog on
                  It seems that through your posts you know the sport and the HW landscape enough for me to say that your opinions that I’ve Stated could be considered lies

Obviously Everyone is entitled to a opinion and not everyone will agree with them. but what you wrote and I pointed out are a opinion based off lies . Like I said before I disagreed with the rest of your post but can’t Be proven wrong and just a sh.it opinion and that’s cool, believe and type what you want. But I said the opinions you’ve stated or believe as f..ucking lies because if you know the HW landscape what you wrote is not supported by facts so that would make them lies

Look at the definition of a Lie: a false statement made with the deliberate intent to deceive. A intentional untruth.

So if you somewhat even half knows the HW division and know that a rematch would be anPPv in the States , how can you claim that Fury’s a bigger draw ,’There is no metrics you can use or proof that can show that Fury is a bigger draw compared to Wilder in the States please prove me wrong

. How can Wilder be a coward if he was the one who negotiated in good faith for a May rematch.He went out his way to fight Ortiz and Fury both dangerous fighters who are Avoided by many fighters.’ What evidence is there that would qualify Wilder as a coward.

Stating Fury was a cherrypick. Isn’t a cherry pick fighting the easiest possible opponets . You can’t consider the lineal Champ whos unbeaten in their prime and considered the best boxer at HW . Surely this isn’t the resume of the the easiest possible opponet that Wilder could have picked . I mean the odds going into the fight was basically a toss up about who’d win . Is that your definition of a cherrypick. what do consider 99.99% of other fights.

So you know enough about the sport to know what what you wrote aren’t or can’t even be considered true and there’s evidence stating that these opinions are false and in no way true . That would make them f.ucking lies wouldnt it and not just a sh.it opinion or Am i missing something.

You don’t like any of my opinions or statements I make , cool call me out on it , I’ll try and give my reason why I wrote what I did and if you can prove other wise then please do.’ If we don’t agree on a topic that’s fine also. But I’ve never wrote something as fact i don’t think is true or make a statement knowing the facts can’t back it up unless
                  Im joking . This site Is not that serious to me, just use the forum to say what I think or talk some sh.it about my favourite sport but I should actually say business because this circus can almost not be called a sport. If you want to talk sh.it To me go right ahead it’s all good. i don’t take it personal or get pissed off and take with me when I’m in the real World. It seems like you do though and I had no idea you were pillow soft and words on the Net hurt you so bad because you got called out typing lies and that’ you act like you need a hug and a shoulder to cry on after. Believe me It wasn’t my intention. I wont talk sh.it to you ever again if we ever communicate in the future it will be written very PC

Trust me I’m secure with who I am in life , but it doesn’t seem like you are who has been crying about being called names like simpleton on the Internet, literally the softest insult someone can use on someone , and bit.ching about how what you wrote shouldn’t be considered lies when you know the sporr and there’s no actual facts to back it up what you wrote.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    Never said the deal was a roadblock you embecile, you guys kept saying he wasn’t offered a five fight contract, y’all proving wrong now making another excuse.... why would he need to sign a five fight deal to get a rematch with fury to complicate aj talks when it’s time to fight him.. Shelly should counter with a 50/50 split for purse not locked a network free agent into a long term deal especially when he has sho/fox deals and more intriguing heavyweights options in pbc stable to fight
                    The 5 fight contract hasn't been established it was a 3 fight one according to Arum so again the article has holes in it and went on nothing but hearsay. It wouldn't matter read my previous post . You keep saying the same thing over and over of having to sign a 5 fight deal to fight Fury as though it you keep saying it , it will be true ? Ha

Comment

It seems that through your posts you know the sport and the HW landscape enough for me to say that your opinions that I’ve Stated could be considered lies

Obviously Everyone is entitled to a opinion and not everyone will agree with them. but what you wrote and I pointed out are a opinion based off lies . Like I said before I disagreed with the rest of your post but can’t Be proven wrong and just a sh.it opinion and that’s cool, believe and type what you want. But I said the opinions you’ve stated or believe as f..ucking lies because if you know the HW landscape what you wrote is not supported by facts so that would make them lies

Look at the definition of a Lie: a false statement made with the deliberate intent to deceive. A intentional untruth.

So if you somewhat even half knows the HW division and know that a rematch would be anPPv in the States , how can you claim that Fury’s a bigger draw ,’There is no metrics you can use or proof that can show that Fury is a bigger draw compared to Wilder in the States please prove me wrong

. How can Wilder be a coward if he was the one who negotiated in good faith for a May rematch.He went out his way to fight Ortiz and Fury both dangerous fighters who are Avoided by many fighters.’ What evidence is there that would qualify Wilder as a coward.

Stating Fury was a cherrypick. Isn’t a cherry pick fighting the easiest possible opponets . You can’t consider the lineal Champ whos unbeaten in their prime and considered the best boxer at HW . Surely this isn’t the resume of the the easiest possible opponet that Wilder could have picked . I mean the odds going into the fight was basically a toss up about who’d win . Is that your definition of a cherrypick. what do consider 99.99% of other fights.

So you know enough about the sport to know what what you wrote aren’t or can’t even be considered true and there’s evidence stating that these opinions are false and in no way true . That would make them f.ucking lies wouldnt it and not just a sh.it opinion or Am i missing something.

You don’t like any of my opinions or statements I make , cool call me out on it , I’ll try and give my reason why I wrote what I did and if you can prove other wise then please do.’ If we don’t agree on a topic that’s fine also. But I’ve never wrote something as fact i don’t think is true or make a statement knowing the facts can’t back it up unless
                      Im joking . This site Is not that serious to me, just use the forum to say what I think or talk some sh.it about my favourite sport but I should actually say business because this circus can almost not be called a sport. If you want to talk sh.it To me go right ahead it’s all good. i don’t take it personal or get pissed off and take with me when I’m in the real World. It seems like you do though and I had no idea you were pillow soft and words on the Net hurt you so bad because you got called out typing lies and that’ you act like you need a hug and a shoulder to cry on after. Believe me It wasn’t my intention. I wont talk sh.it to you ever again if we ever communicate in the future it will be written very PC

Trust me I’m secure with who I am in life , but it doesn’t seem like you are who has been crying about being called names like simpleton on the Internet, literally the softest insult someone can use on someone , and bit.ching about how what you wrote shouldn’t be considered lies when you know the sporr and there’s no actual facts to back it up what you wrote.

So no evidence at all then????

It was just my opinion and you don't like it so your crying like a baby

Learn the difference between an opinion and a lie or just move on bro :-)
                      Last edited by leeroy84; 02-23-2019, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X