Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under the radar HW fight tomorrow, Friday 02/22!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under the radar HW fight tomorrow, Friday 02/22!!

Decorated Russian amateur and now 11-0 pro Evgeny Romanov in the first big test of his professional career against the former Canadian and NABA champ, 14-3 Dillon "Big Country" Carman. Romanov is most well known for his destruction of Wilder in the amatuers. To make it even more interesting, Big Country has shown up in shape for this one, checked in just under 230, which is the weight he's had the most success at. I personally like Carman to pull the upset in this one, by KO

Stream:
    Last edited by BigZ44; 02-22-2019, 10:30 AM.

Some highlights of Romanov as a pro and his fight against Wilder

Comment

Big Country in his destruction of Razor Ruddock, his awesome fight with Mladen Miljas that included a rare double knockdown and the biggest win of his career last time out, getting up off the canvas to stop Simon "The Grizzly" Kean

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Big Country in his destruction of Razor Ruddock
        Omg... this guy beat up a 52-year-old Razor Ruddock, that's criminal. I hope Romanov whoops his behind. And who knows, if he keeps on winning we may see the big Wilder vs. Romanov rematch someday.

Comment

Romanov is going to kill this guy who attacked a senior citizen. Ruddock is like 86 years old man

Comment

Where can we watch it?

Comment

Streamable?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Decorated Russian amateur and now 11-0 pro Evgeny Romanov in the first big test of his professional career against the former Canadian and NABA champ, 14-3 Dillon "Big Country" Carman. Romanov is most well known for his destruction of Wilder in the amatuers. To make it even more interesting, Big Country has shown up in shape for this one, checked in just under 230, which is the weight he's had the most success at. I personally like Carman to pull the upset in this one, by KO
                Massive, epic fail. You hype this bout up, get us excited, then forget to tell us how we can see this bout.

Come on, man.

Comment

Vlad sirenko is levels over all these European guys coming in. Hes the next big thing but its good to see more talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Massive, epic fail. You hype this bout up, get us excited, then forget to tell us how we can see this bout.

Come on, man.
                    We will have to find a stream, nobody is going to be showing this in the US unfortunately. If I come across anything tomorrow, I'll post an update in this thread, every now and then Russian cards like this make it to YouTube, we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                    X