Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Warns Miller That an 'Angry' Joshua is More Dangerous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Off topic here lol

I realized tonight that I hate AJ because of fughin Hearn
    Joyce is a well spoken guy and for him to say and go out on a limb , that AJ is a good guy

I remember watching Joshua against Klit and enjoying him
    And then I just began to dislike the man
    Hearn , it was fughin Hearn
    Coksucker i just can’t stand him and his fughin smirk
    I’m the same and a AJ hater and while
    Before I’d consider myself a fan of his , I’ll admit the arrogance of Hearn after the Klit fight , and the estrogen level surge he seems have some on some of his fans (but really male groupies ) have made me root against AJ .

It’s nothing serious like how some of these f.aggots on here who are AJ fans spend their lives thinking about and Sh.itting on Wilder non stop about everything they can think of and just make up lies or discredit him just to elevate their hero as a god among men who is worthy of the love they give him which borders on questionable to say it mildly. It’s just hope he catches a L against most fighters and really hope it’s against a fighter who I’m a fan of.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      No fighter who gasses in fights can fight angry. He may come out fast and try and get Miller outta there quick. But after round 1 or 2, he will look to jab exclusively to keep distance. Not sure about the round 4 prediction.
      go watch the 11th round against klitchcko if you think Joshua will gas lol

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        go watch the 11th round against klitchcko if you think Joshua will gas lol
        He gassed in that fight and got put on his azz. He was fighting on his second wind in the 11th.

Comment

He gassed in that fight and got put on his azz. He was fighting on his second wind in the 11th.
          well if he got his 2nd wind he was not out of gas was he you dimwit.....99 percent of world champions when they are in a tough world title fight have to regroup and get a 2nd wind.....do yiu know anything about boxing gumbo ? And it was against a proven all time great and it was competed at a very high pace.
          Your going to be extremely disapointed when joshua KO's another one of your black panther hopes.
          It must really grind you knowing that joshua is the best yeavyweight in the world gumbo lol

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Before I’d consider myself a fan of his , I’ll admit the arrogance of Hearn after the Klit fight , and the estrogen level surge he seems have some on some of his fans (but really male groupies ) have made me root against AJ .

It’s nothing serious like how some of these f.aggots on here who are AJ fans spend their lives thinking about and Sh.itting on Wilder non stop about everything they can think of and just make up lies or discredit him just to elevate their hero as a god among men who is worthy of the love they give him which borders on questionable to say it mildly. It’s just hope he catches a L against most fighters and really hope it’s against a fighter who I’m a fan of.
            wilder is a dosser without a fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              well if he got his 2nd wind he was not out of gas was he you dimwit.....99 percent of world champions when they are in a tough world title fight have to regroup and get a 2nd wind.....do yiu know anything about boxing gumbo ? And it was against a proven all time great and it was competed at a very high pace.
              Your going to be extremely disapointed when joshua KO's another one of your black panther hopes.
              It must really grind you knowing that joshua is the best yeavyweight in the world gumbo lol
              You're not an athlete and clearly don't understand the concept of a second wind after gassing. To defend yourself you've pushed the racial attack button.

I don't know if you noticed, but Joshua is black. I mean don't over react, but I thought you should know.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

All that is too complicated..... I used to be a fan, now I’m not a fan because his promoter has a smirk I don’t like. I probably liked Wilder long before you did. Most you Americans were supporting Seth Mitchell and leaving a brother to rot in Alabama. His boxing technique was horrible but I supported him because i supported his reasons for starting boxing. It so happens I like Joshua too just more than Deontay. Deontay says some stupid S#hit and so does Joshua at times but at least when Joshua is questioned about his words he doesn’t back track and say he never said it it was his alter ego that said it.

Comment

You're not an athlete and clearly don't understand the concept of a second wind after gassing. To defend yourself you've pushed the racial attack button.

I don't know if you noticed, but Joshua is black. I mean don't over react, but I thought you should know.
                  I heard the word Athlete which is my middle name. 100 metres - 10.96( at age 18, never got faster��)

Was at every football academy I wanted to be in till the age of 18 till I broke my leg
                  Run 10 km in 46 mins

Row 500 metres in 1min 18sec
                  Row 1000 metres in 3 min 4 sec
                  Row 2000 metres in 6 min 45 sec
                  Row 5000 metres in 18 min 2 sec

Bench press 60kg 63 reps ( 68 reps with baby oil on)

5.1 LTA Tennis Rating

I just felt like sharing my stats with you and if anyone can challenge my proud stats you too can call yourself an athlete

The end

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Miller is in AJ’s head! Did you see him hop off the stage like that?

Miller is gonna throw 100 punches a round and walk AJ down goin to the body and downstairs while smothering AJ’s work!
                    put some money on that, its one thing to say it here...

Comment

Then what the Hell he's waiting for? Go ahead and let him lose his temper. Miller would be more than happy if he does because he needs a slugfest.

Actually, there is nothing more that Jarrell would love to do other than throwing AJ off his game and to get him fighting out of his element. He knows he can't win a scientific boxing match. However Joshua ain't crazy.

He knows what's at stake. He wants that undisputed championship bout with Deontay Wilder. The one face, one name and one champion fight that everyone is talking about.

So I don't expect him to do anything stupid in order to jeopardize that. I expect him to fight very smart and cautiously.

Comment

Working...
                      X