Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did DAZN / SKY Presser Edit Out AJ’s Testosterone Use Exemption?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Did DAZN / SKY Presser Edit Out AJ’s Testosterone Use Exemption?

The bit where Miller says AJ gets waived Testosterone usage. I didn’t hear AJ in outraged nor protesting that in the presser.

Do you really need someone to spell it out for you...

Comment

I wonder why...

Sky’s boxing coverage is like Stalinist propaganda

Comment

Testosterone Use Exemptions and Low testosterone levels are typically signs of steroid abuse. For years, AJ has been juicing his ass off and the English fans are very mum and silent about the ordeal.

Comment

Good question but im sure aj fanatics will makes tons of excuses and justifications. I for one dont label him as a juicer because i have no proof but we know how the uk gets down "as long as its not in your system on fight night"

Comment

That cat has been let out the bag now. So Anthony Joshua has been busted. I knew all along those wins were artificial and fake. He's a drug cheat. The real Heavyweight Champion of the World is Deontay Wilder because he is clean. All these other chumps and pretenders are dirty.

Comment

There's no evidence that Joshua has a TUE. Miller just had to make something up because Joshua brought up Miller failing drug tests. Of course Wilder fans don't care about evidence and facts.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                Good question but im sure aj fanatics will makes tons of excuses and justifications. I for one dont label him as a juicer because i have no proof but we know how the uk gets down "as long as its not in your system on fight night"
                How many people on the planet look the way Joshua looks without using substances banned by WADA?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Testosterone Use Exemptions and Low testosterone levels are typically signs of steroid abuse. For years, AJ has been juicing his ass off and the English fans are very mum and silent about the ordeal.
                  Jon Jones had the same history. Most cheats get exposed sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    How many people on the planet look the way Joshua looks without using substances banned by WADA?
                    A skinny fat **** that's never lifted a weight in his life commenting on **** he knows nothing about. How would anyone know? We have skinny fat ****s like you that say any built guy is on roids.

Comment

Working...
                    X