Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could a prime Hector Camacho clean out current 126lb-135lb?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hed have a good chance!

Comment

The Pre-Rosario Macho Man would be competitive with anyone in the 126-135 range.

BUT...he went to pieces after he got rocked by Rosario, so I suspect a puncher would have a better chance than a boxer against him. Who is the best puncher in that range? Garcia? Lomo? Maybe. But he beats everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        The Pre-Rosario Macho Man would be competitive with anyone in the 126-135 range.

BUT...he went to pieces after he got rocked by Rosario, so I suspect a puncher would have a better chance than a boxer against him. Who is the best puncher in that range? Garcia? Lomo? Maybe. But he beats everyone else.
        Camacho-Garcia would look like Camacho-Ramirez in terms of competition. Mikey is too slow and predictable for him and doesn’t move his head enough. I see almost a 12-0.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Camacho-Garcia would look like Camacho-Ramirez in terms of competition. Mikey is too slow and predictable for him and doesn’t move his head enough. I see almost a 12-0.
          You are probably correct. Let's see what Spence does to him next month. I'm going to the fight, but I don't think it will last long. I won't get going to take a piss in the first round that's for sure...I may miss a quick KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            You are probably correct. Let's see what Spence does to him next month. I'm going to the fight, but I don't think it will last long. I won't get going to take a piss in the first round that's for sure...I may miss a quick KO.
            Enjoy! I went to a fight in Texas once. Marquez-Diaz I in Houston, February 2009. Great time. I've wanted to see a good fight in Dallas but the right one hasn't arrived for me to make that trip yet.

I think Spence-Garcia will be fairly competitive for abou 4 rounds then Spence will just be taking over. Too strong, hits too hard and Mikey doesn't have the feet or the head movement to do much once Spence has imposed himself. I think Mikey will retire on his stool sometime around 8/9 rounds.

Comment

Before or after the Greg Haugen bout. The early Macho would have some troubles with The constant pressure. That would’ve been a hell of a fight though!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                He was way past it by the time of Chavez. Camacho was a hell of a talent but there was something mental he lacked and his lifestyle halted his prime. Watch him pre Rosario and post Rosario. It’s astonishing. He got cracked twice badly in that fight and barely got a decision. He damn sure didn’t wanna go near Chapo again.

He was a shell by the time he fought Chavez.
                This, camacho was a Hell of a talent........

Comment

Working...
                X