Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Miller: I'm Paying Your Mother's Rent, You Drug Abuser!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another hyped up yankee with a big mouth without the skills to back it up. Hes crap, not even a top 3 joshua win. Easy work

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
      Am I the only one who doesn't like this type of stuff? I get it, Im an adult- I don't have a facebook or twitter, I don't watch reality TV- so I am not a target demographic for growth.

But is anyone more excited for this fight because they insulted each other and brought moms into it?
      This one was just terrible to watch. We couldn’t get the questions, Miller kept interrupting at every second. I actually wanted them to cut his mic so we could hear questions from the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

British **** talk is so weak
        Bringing up some1s mama is serious stuff in any nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          This one was just terrible to watch. We couldn’t get the questions, Miller kept interrupting at every second. I actually wanted them to cut his mic so we could hear questions from the media.
          DAZN couldn't even be arsed getting a mic down there for the questions so you couldn't hear anything anyway.

Miller made a complete twat of himself, embarrassing. I've already had enough of the build-up to this fight 😂

Comment

Lmaooo I love . When u read what he said it’s pretty savage. Got to have a good trash talk game when you’re a Heavyweight. Miller doesn’t deserve this fight and mark my words this fight will end early with Miller getting badly hurt in front of his hometown. No coming back from that. What’s up with the drug references though anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              Just another hyped up yankee with a big mouth without the skills to back it up. Hes crap, not even a top 3 joshua win. Easy work
              sadly I agree millers on the level as Takam

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                says the guy who hyped up bums like ohara davies, connor benn etc as future superstars

Comment

Miller is a clown, and hes getting stopped

Comment

People are delusional if they think that AJ is just going to walkthrough big baby

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

British **** talk is so weak
                      Lol it is..they doink a few people have a bit of Snatch like organized crime and they are the truth..lol we kicked their arse in the revolutionary war, and in everything else that is not soccer..to inlcude these here screets

Comment

Working...
                      X