Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Miller: I'm Paying Your Mother's Rent, You Drug Abuser!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    well the top 2 brits wont fight each other so...
    Hey i aint defending them all avoiding each other. But when Wilder is the best US heavy and Miller number 2,you must cry when you look back at the 60s and 80s.I would.

Comment

"Your mother" jokes never get old but nobody should take them serious.BTW Miller was the one starting the jokes and he is verry nervous. He knows he gets flattened but he gets a nice paycheck for it. Who wouldn't sign a fight for 6,5 Million with a resume like Miller who never will be more than B-Level?
      Last edited by Tobi.G; 02-20-2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Josh Taylor. you claimed Taylor sucked and Ohara would easily knock him out.
        Yep got that one wrong although Taylor wasnt on world level at that time. I also got more picks right than anyone on the forum in the pick em last year so im no worse thsn anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          how? You want him to sit there while Miller drops elementary mother disses, interrupts every question asked to AJ and talks some stupid story about how hard he's had it in life?

Nobody cares about all that, when they get in the ring he's likely to get KO'd and humbled.
          They both looked like 5 year olds throwing a tantrum, the most unprofessional presser i've ever seen.

Big Baby definitely getting humbled.

The fight will be just as much of a farce as the press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Miller has been caught with performance enhancers in the past. It's the truth. But when did AJ fail a test? Ah, he never did, did he. Nothing but the usual smears from bitter Americans.

Your boy is going to get the beating he deserves.

Dammm... how many boxers have openly called AJ out about his steroid abuse?

Wilder, Parker, Miller, Lennox, Fury....

The most obvious PEDs abuser in world sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              Dammm... how many boxers have openly called AJ out about his steroid abuse?

Wilder, Parker, Miller, Lennox, Fury....

The most obvious PEDs abuser in world sport.
              Miller and Fury are in fact drug cheats. They have both been caught. They also don't have a good word to say about AJ. To claim their bitter poison has any bearing on whether AJ is juicing or not just makes you the creepy weirdo you are.

Wilder wanted to smear Joshua. Has done for a couple of years now. He's a bitter bi5ch, nothing more. He just wants to downplay Joshua at every turn to try and big himself up.

Parker made the comment to try and get into AJ's head because he read all the smears from twisted Americans on the internet.

When did Lennox make comments towards AJ concerning performance enhancers?

Comment

The press conference is terrible and unreal with both fighters talking like bantamweights. What's their mamas got to do with this?

Comment

Working...
                X