Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren and Fury made Deontay Wilder look like an idiot !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren and Fury made Deontay Wilder look like an idiot !

This fight was supposed to be the highest payday of Wilder’s career and poof it’s gone. They made wilder look like an idiot. Warren said Wilder’s camp doesn’t know anything about this. They blindsided him. Now Wilder is left with no lucrative opponent’s to face. He can fight Whyte at May if he wants that since Whyte is still looking for an opponent. Think he fights Brezeale for 3 million.

Warren is a snake, we the British side knew this. Unfortunately the other side thought he was the beacon of hope.

Comment

Hilarious. Wilder was barking like he a big dog, saying he had Joshua shut out and begging. Joshua making 20+ mil while Wilder going to be making 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Hilarious. Wilder was barking like he a big dog, saying he had Joshua shut out and begging. Joshua making 20+ mil while Wilder going to be making 2.
        Beyonce Wilder got what he deserved. Hearn offered him 15 million to face AJ next and he declined thinking he’ll get more with the Fury rematch now he’s stuck to fighting C level fighters again for 2-3 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          If i was Wilder, i'd be asking serious questions to my team.

Even taking out the Wilder/Fury/AJ fighting each other out of the equation. He must be looking at this thinking "Fury is getting $80m contracts, AJ is making $30m to fight Miller and i'm probably going to end up fighting Charles Martin for $1m"

Comment

Wilder and his fans made him look like an idiot.

These guys genuinely believe everything Finkel and Warren ( their second favourite promoter since August last year) say and won't even entertain the thought that those guys, who have been in the game far longer than Hearn, might be crooks too. Older and much more experienced than Hearn at bsing people. I mean ffs Warren is the same guy who announced Chisora/Wilder back when he was promoting Del Boy without Team Wilder knowing anything about it . Wilder fans are literally sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              If i was Wilder, i'd be asking serious questions to my team.

Even taking out the Wilder/Fury/AJ fighting each other out of the equation. He must be looking at this thinking "Fury is getting $80m contracts, AJ is making $30m to fight Miller and i'm probably going to end up fighting Charles Martin for $1m"
              He needs to be lookin at Al Haymon like ‘yo i need to knock on DAZN’s door

Comment

This is hilarious.

Wilder v Ortiz 2 coming up

Comment

Wilder obviously had never watched Snatch. If he had he would of known you can't trust a gypsy.

Comment

This is actually pretty ruthless on Fury's part if they don't fight Wilder after waiting for the AJ fight leave the table for Wilder before announcing the Top rank deal. Sabotaged the whole damn division if you asked me.

If they thought AJ was disrespectful for not reading Wilders mind and giving him the pocket money he wanted, how are they gonna take this?

Comment

Working...
                    X