Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren and Fury made Deontay Wilder look like an idiot !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F.uck only on here can Fury go to another platform killing a fight between any 3 HWs and showing he really didn’t want a rematch. Fan of Fury but he pulled a wack move on this

But somehow it’s Wilders fault and being looked at as the guys who should get all the negativity and blame thrown his way even he negotiated in good faith because he wanted the rematch

And Fury decided to make a rematch not possible because wasnt confident enough in winning the rematch to make a deal after.

I feel like I’m in Bizarro world sometimes here
    Last edited by R_Walken; 02-18-2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      F.uck only on here can Fury go to another platform showing he really didn’t want a rematch because hes still having nightmares about the punches that landed in the 12th and somehow it’s Wilders fault and being looked at as the guys who should get all the negativity thrown his way

Fury taking an £80 mil deal is a duck? Was he being offered more elsewhere?

Wilder turned down 15 mil to fight for 7. Now that's a duck.

Comment

no way around it this is a HUGE backfire for Wilder. Joshua and Fury about to get paid and now Wilder is the odd man out. The rematch falling though is a killer.

Comment

F.uck only on here can Fury go to another platform showing he really didn’t want a rematch because hes still having nightmares about the punches that landed in the 12th and somehow it’s Wilders fault and being looked at as the guys who should get all the negativity thrown his way

Wilder would've done the same if he was offered a $80m contract.

Plus it doesn't even mean the fight is dead. It's still mandated. They could just let it go to purse bids and ESPN might throw money at it to get a huge fight for their new signing and start getting a return on their investment. It's business.

If that happens, ESPN get a huge heavyweight fight. Or maybe if they won a purse bid for a mandated fight and Wilder's team didn't want him to fight there, he ends up vacating and Fury gets awarded the title like GGG did when Canelo didn't fight him earlier, or he gets a vacant fight in an easy fight and they get their new champ. Fury is in control here really i think. At the end of the day, Wilder has to fight him or vacate, even if that means going to purse bids and fighting on ESPN or something, as long as Fury doesn't pull out of negotiations.

This isn't charity, nobody is giving anybody $80m contracts for nothing. They will have something up their sleeves for sure.
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 02-18-2019, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Fury taking an £80 mil deal is a duck? Was he being offered more elsewhere?

Wilder turned down 15 mil to fight for 7. Now that's a duck.
            Robbie I’m not a b.itch made F.aggot like you who just repeats the same line over and over but won’t even acknowledge or give a simple response to question name any B-side fighter whod be a critical component of a fight that might be the biggest financial fight to make right now and would accept a fee even though it’s a career high payday still leaving probably at least another 8 figures on the table because that what the extra $ he would make from a fair negotiation and somehow hes the one that doesn’t want the fight t

AJ groupies look ******ed by convincing themselves it’s a duck no . No fighter in the sport would do that

And I’m not going to fault Fury for taking the contract anyone would. But surely if he was confident in winning the rematch hed have fought the rematch got the W had a strap and leave only 2 names at HW before signing the contract. But he didn’t do that kind of shows he maybe wasn’t so sure he’d could go another 12 and not get sparked

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Wilder would've done the same if he was offered a $80m contract.

Plus it doesn't even mean the fight is dead. It's still mandated. They could just let it go to purse bids and ESPN might throw money at it to get a huge fight for their new signing and start getting a return on their investment. It's business.

If that happens, ESPN get a huge heavyweight fight. Or maybe if they won a purse bid for a mandated fight and Wilder's team didn't want him to fight there, he ends up vacating and Fury gets awarded the title like GGG did when Canelo didn't fight him earlier, or he gets a vacant fight in an easy fight and they get their new champ. Fury is in control here really i think. At the end of the day, Wilder has to fight him or vacate, even if that means going to purse bids and fighting on ESPN or something, as long as Fury doesn't pull out of negotiations.

This isn't charity, nobody is giving anybody $80m contracts for nothing. They will have something up their sleeves for sure.
            The rematch won’t happen . Even if goes to purse bid it won’t happen. If Fury is making 18!mil a fight that means Espn would have to pay Wilder 21-22 mil to make it a 60-40 split which was mandated. I seriously doubt ESPN makes a bid that high

Spin it how you want to not accept the fact and think this makes Fury in control , Fury signed this deal now because he didn’t want the rematch like his trainer said after they fought maybe he shouldnt do the rematch right away. All this does is put the 3 HW all on separate platforms will almost no chance they fight each other soon

Fury escaped by the skin of his teeth in the 12th and. Might not be as confident they can do it twice.

I’m a Fury fan and don’t knock him signing that contract but if he was confident of winning the rematch he would have took it ,taken Wilders scalp and belt and left no doubt that there are now only 2 HWs remaining for the crown

Good for Fury but it’s sh.itty for the fans
            Last edited by R_Walken; 02-18-2019, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Robbie I’m not a b.itch made F.aggot like you who just repeats the same line over and over but won’t even acknowledge or give a simple response to question name any B-side fighter whod be a critical component of a fight that might be the biggest financial fight to make right now and would accept a fee even though it’s a career high payday still leaving probably at least another 8 figures on the table because that what the extra $ he would make from a fair negotiation and somehow hes the one that doesn’t want the fight t

AJ groupies look ******ed by convincing themselves it’s a duck no . No fighter in the sport would do that

And I’m not going to fault Fury for taking the contract anyone would. But surely if he was confident in winning the rematch hed have fought the rematch got the W had a strap and leave only 2 names at HW before signing the contract. But he didn’t do that kind of shows he maybe wasn’t so sure he’d could go another 12 and not get sparked

The rematch won’t happen . Even if goes to purse bid it won’t happen. If Fury is making 18!mil a fight that means Espn would have to pay Wilder 21-22 mil to make it a 60-40 split which was mandated. I seriously doubt ESPN makes a bid that high

Spin it how you want to not accept the fact and think this makes Fury in control , Fury signed this deal now because he didn’t want the rematch like his trainer said after they fought maybe he shouldnt do the rematch right away. All this does is put the 3 HW all on separate platforms will almost no chance they fight each other soon

Fury escaped by the skin of his teeth in the 12th and. Might not be as confident they can do it twice.

I’m a Fury fan and don’t knock him signing that contract but if he was confident of winning the rematch he would have took it ,taken Wilders scalp and belt and left no doubt that there are now only 2 HWs remaining for the crown

Nobody knows if Fury is making $18m per fight though.

$80m contract is a headline, but that's more likely potential earnings. He isn't making $80m fighting bums. There will be all kinds of stipulations involved to make the maximum possible. Same with Canelo's DAZN contract, do you think they will give him $300m and let him fight bums? no.

ESPN could throw more money at the Wilder fight, and pay Fury less for easier fights down the line, like how it usually happens. He won't be getting an equal amount for every fight, nobody does.

Comment

Wilder was more in danger in the 12th then Fury was. He ran into right hand midway through and buckled and held stunned and Fury coming in strong . You guys continue to paint the picture Fury was lucky when we call know the luck was Wilder had his favorable judges and he was the one made it out by skin of his teeth.

Reading your own bizarro world posts you can rant all you like but in the end Fury doesn't owe the fans anything , the one who owed the fans was Wilder who ran away from Joshua and acted like a school girl basically saying catch me if you can and leaching on to Fury who have him his PPV because without him Wilder can't generate one. Those are facts.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Nobody knows if Fury is making $18m per fight though.

$80m contract is a headline, but that's more likely potential earnings. He isn't making $80m fighting bums. There will be all kinds of stipulations involved to make the maximum possible. Same with Canelo's DAZN contract, do you think they will give him $300m and let him fight bums? no.

ESPN could throw more money at the Wilder fight, and pay Fury less for easier fights down the line, like how it usually happens. He won't be getting an equal amount for every fight, nobody does.
                  That Doesn’t make any sense if For Espn to throw more then 18Mil and 22m for Firys first fight to be the rematch it’d have to do over a million US PPV to break even and it doesn’t do that

And there is no way they risk Fury getting knocked out in the first fight leaving the next 4 fights to at 2 no name tune ups try and rebuild while still giving him around 18

The rematch isn’t happening , Fury didn’t want it

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Wilder was more in danger in the 12th then Fury was. He ran into right hand midway through and buckled and held stunned and Fury coming in strong . You guys continue to paint the picture Fury was lucky when we call know the luck was Wilder had his favorable judges and he was the one made it out by skin of his teeth.

Reading your own bizarro world posts you can rant all you like but in the end Fury doesn't owe the fans anything , the one who owed the fans was Wilder who ran away from Joshua and acted like a school girl basically saying catch me if you can and leaching on to Fury who have him his PPV because without him Wilder can't generate one. Those are facts.
                  Yeah buds you definitely sound ******ed trying to convince yourself of the lies you wrote thinking that a fighter who took a couple shots was more in danger then the guy lying on the floor looking like he died.

Yes the favourable judges excuse although if Fury wasn’t KD he would have won . But he did and was lucky Reiss wasn’t like 90 l% of referees and ended the fight when at 6 Fury still was on the mat looking unconscious.

Yeah Wilder is the one who ducked AJ and decided to take on the Lineal Champ who held all of AJs straps before he did by actually beating the man who held them all not fighting 2 & 3rd tier fighters to get them and viewed by almost everyone as the best boxer at HW. Straight Duck

Log off put the pom Pom down and try and think about how stupid you sound writing that sh.it

Comment

Joshua and Fury can go the may-pac route of avaoiding each other for years whilst the clock is ticking on Wilders career.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Warren is a snake, we the British side knew this. Unfortunately the other side thought he was the beacon of hope.
                      LOL, any OG that lasts as long as Warren has in the game has a little snake in them. You have to be a bit ruthless and conning to be honest. Same with Arum who is the GOAT and of course King who was a big factor for three or four decades.

No doubt that Warren screwed Wilder here. Just from the fact they weren't negotiating in good faith and kept this under the wraps knowing it was going to put a roadblock in negotiations. But end of the day, you have to do what is best for yourself/company. Warren/Fury may be fine with losing out on the Wilder fight with getting this type of lucrative deal with ESPN.

But if they told Wilder's side ahead of time, then they could have tried to make the Joshua fight next. So in a way Warren prevented the opportunity of Joshua/Wilder potentially happening by not telling Wilder's side of their ESPN plans.

Comment

Working...
                      X