Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Continues Hard Road To Recovery, Says Fiance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    Wow what a miracle!

He basically is doing a near insurmountable feat!

Don’t worry Stevenson, once Gvozdyk stops running, Marcus Browne will take care of that disrespectful fighter in your name!
    Disrespectful how? He celebrated after he got the KO in the moment, just a pure rush of a dream fulfilled in a moment, but a few seconds afterwards he remembered to go check on Adonis and shake hands with his corner, and he did. Maybe you just didn't see it?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Trufe View Post
      Exactly, it’s like all of Haymons fighters when they are mandated to face a top white guy. Haymon knows his boys got nothing for Ukraine and Russia lol!
      Please don't make it about race.

Comment

Fawk it looks like he is gong to pull through

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          You red k me for something that you’re doing as well!

Talk about the pot that calls the kettle black...oops did I just say “black”?! Hope I didn’t struck a nerve their princess!

Don’t worry, Gvozdyk beating an old fighter who was coming off from a very tough fight and then celebrating without class when the man is in the hospital will be reaped for what he sowed especially Lomachenko who was the most disrespectful outta them all!

Browne is gonna teach that commie soviet style Stalin a lesson in eating American humble pie thru a straw!
          Ah, I see what you're referring to. Newsflash: no one in Gvozdyk's locker room knew Adonis was in any medical trouble at that moment. You are judging them for reacting poorly to something that they didn't know about, so they weren't reacting to it at all. It's cool if you didn't know that either, but if you did and you are still saying this, that's some bull****.

Comment

People really disrespect boxers and ignore the fact that 1 punch can end or change a boxers life forever...It is easy to call a boxer a coward while you sit at home safe on your couch...I honestly do not get how you can call someone who risks their lives for a living a coward

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
              He didn't die or end up permanently brain damaged, good.

Now, **** him sex offender sex trafficking scumbag, I'm more concerned for the innocent young girls he sold into sex slavery.
              no one forced those whores to be whores....innocent??? so he forced those c0ck's in their mouths??

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                Who cares...I hope he dies soon
                why?? what did he do so personal to you?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  no one forced those whores to be whores....innocent??? so he forced those c0ck's in their mouths??
                  You know what "sex trafficking" means? Pr1ck.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
                    You know what "sex trafficking" means? Pr1ck.
                    he never trafficked any whores, they where whores before they got to him

Comment

Stevenson doesn’t do drugs or drink. He has become a model citizen and inspiration to us all

Comment

Working...
                      X