Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Continues Hard Road To Recovery, Says Fiance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he should be rematching Nail then? Can’t see him fighting Kov without a belt

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Bingo. Dude ruined lives...in the mean streets of Montreal...LMFAO

This dudes defenders are legit trans femboys
      He was the best pimp the trans community had ever known doe. He only beat up real girls

Comment

I agree, my sentiments exactly ..

Comment

Karma is a bi#ch! I doubt he fights again. He just came out of a coma, what sanctioning body is going to allow him to fight after that?

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
            He didn't die or end up permanently brain damaged, good.

Now, **** him sex offender sex trafficking scumbag, I'm more concerned for the innocent young girls he sold into sex slavery.
            Will you please be quiet. I can’t understand how You saints and holy virgins come in here talking that he deserves that bs. What he did was wrong and despicable but I’m pretty sure your neighbor or some one in your family has done far worse and you talk to them without any malice.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
              Will you please be quiet. I can’t understand how You saints and holy virgins come in here talking that he deserves that bs. What he did was wrong and despicable but I’m pretty sure your neighbor or some one in your family has done far worse and you talk to them without any malice.
              😂😂😂 nobody in my family has ever sold young girls into sex slavery.

That **** is unforgivable man, that's never off the slate

Comment

Get well champ!!!

Comment

good news this is

Comment

Wow what a miracle!

He basically is doing a near insurmountable feat!

Don’t worry Stevenson, once Gvozdyk stops running, Marcus Browne will take care of that disrespectful fighter in your name!

Comment

Who cares...I hope he dies soon

Comment

Working...
                      X