Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko's next fight: Do you prefer Crolla or Teofimo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko's next fight: Do you prefer Crolla or Teofimo?

Since Richard Commey got hurt and won't be available which of these two guys would you rather see Lomachenko face in April?
    Anthony Crolla
    25.00%
    Teofimo Lopez
    75.00%

I'd prefer lomachenko vs davis.

Comment

I'm a big fan of both and I would much rather see Lomachenko take care of his mandatory, face Commey for the IBF and then face Lopez. Lopez can fight someone in the top 15 on the Crawford undercard, Campbell for the WBC and then Lomachenko for undisputed. I don't know why some people are so desperate to see this fight right now. Lopez is a beast but he isn't quite ready for Lomachenko yet. In early 2020 if Lopez is as good I think he is than it'll be a 50-50 fight between him and Loma. Just be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
        I'd prefer lomachenko vs davis.
        lol I would too but according to Davis and Floyd it, "isn't the right time yet".

Comment

He's not fighting Lopez. Why would Arum even think about that fight right now? Lopez has the potential to be his next star, hes not gonna throw him to the wolves already. His first big fight will be at 140 next year I bet, maybe against Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            lol I would too but according to Davis and Floyd it, "isn't the right time yet".
            the right time will be when lomachenko turns 40 lol seriously they have no intention of ever fighting lomchenko.

Comment

the right time will be when lomachenko turns 40 lol seriously they have no intention of ever fighting lomchenko.
              They are definitely trying to age Lomachenko, thats for sure.

Comment

you're hating is so bad. you contradict yourself. OF COURSE THEY HAVE INTENTIONS OF FIGHTING LOMA.......just not until he's 40

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  He's not fighting Lopez. Why would Arum even think about that fight right now? Lopez has the potential to be his next star, hes not gonna throw him to the wolves already. His first big fight will be at 140 next year I bet, maybe against Ramirez.
                  But that's not the question, the question is, which one, as a boxing fan, would you want next? Vote. Leave the politics to Arum.

Comment

Good thread. It will separate the real fans from fighter fanboys.

Comment

Working...
                    X