Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko's next fight: Do you prefer Crolla or Teofimo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way has Lopez earned a tile shot but I really want to see the loud mouth bragger get the fight with Loma he says he wants and claims he can win so easily. Let's see what he has got against a champion and not a hand picked softy. I doubt his teem want him to take that fight but he could overrule them and take the fight if his promoter allows it.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      I'm a big fan of both and I would much rather see Lomachenko take care of his mandatory, face Commey for the IBF and then face Lopez. Lopez can fight someone in the top 15 on the Crawford undercard, Campbell for the WBC and then Lomachenko for undisputed. I don't know why some people are so desperate to see this fight right now. Lopez is a beast but he isn't quite ready for Lomachenko yet. In early 2020 if Lopez is as good I think he is than it'll be a 50-50 fight between him and Loma. Just be patient.
      Lopez is not going to make 135 for too much longer. I suspect if the fight doesn't happen this year then it's never going to happen.

Not unless Lomachenko goes up to 140 which he says he doesn't want to.

Comment

Offcourse everybody wants to see the Theofimo Lopez fight happening,if you want to keep your belt you also have to fight Crolla,just fight both this year,i actually hopes he fights 4 times this year,and damn sure hope 1 of those fights is against Theo

Comment

If Lomachenko give up his WBA belt to fight a rookie he can't complain about it later , look at the WBA ranking if Loma give up the belt WBA will order Crolla vs Easter

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            I'm a big fan of both and I would much rather see Lomachenko take care of his mandatory, face Commey for the IBF and then face Lopez. Lopez can fight someone in the top 15 on the Crawford undercard, Campbell for the WBC and then Lomachenko for undisputed. I don't know why some people are so desperate to see this fight right now. Lopez is a beast but he isn't quite ready for Lomachenko yet. In early 2020 if Lopez is as good I think he is than it'll be a 50-50 fight between him and Loma. Just be patient.
            I totally agree
            I’d rather see Lopez than Corolla but imo Lopez is still too green
            Two more fights for Lopez and he would benefit tremendously from that ( upgrading obviously )
            Hopefully in the meantime Loma takes care of his mando and then we do Lopez vs Loma

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              No way has Lopez earned a tile shot but I really want to see the loud mouth bragger get the fight with Loma he says he wants and claims he can win so easily. Let's see what he has got against a champion and not a hand picked softy. I doubt his teem want him to take that fight but he could overrule them and take the fight if his promoter allows it.
              The Master of his Team is his Dad. I've never seen someone shit on Loma the way he did. Papa Lopez is very exciting. His team is damn alive. That's what we need in boxing, not a muzzled herd.

It's up to Loma now for this fight to happen. He is the boss. He should act like one. Or is he?

Can someone repost Lopez Sr's quote? Thanks. It was in one of the threads yesterday.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-17-2019, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
                I'd prefer lomachenko vs davis.
                Same here. It will happen eventually. Promotional shit.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
                  I'd prefer lomachenko vs davis.
                  Gervonta Davis doesn't want it right now.

But Teofimo Lopez does and has been vocal about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Since Richard Commey got hurt and won't be available which of these two guys would you rather see Lomachenko face in April?
                    Crolla, they waste teofimo if they give him Loma next.

Loma sometimes ruins career, making dudes quit.

As far as I know teo still has to fight a top 15 fighter at 135, why feeding straight to the number one.

Make him fight Easter, Fortuna at best, and even those dudes would be a huge step up.

Comment

Neither.

Loma vs Davis at 130 lbs is the fight to make right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X