Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Sr. Believes Son Could Still Replace Mayweather One Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's honestly hard to decide whether this level of pure unfettered delusion is hilarious, sad or somewhere in the middle.

Comment

The title is intentionally misleading AF! These reporters are such damn trolls.

Comment

Ahhhh.....a fathers love

Comment

Pretty sure Sr. is supposed to be getting an MRI this week.

Comment

Ok seriously can anybody contact Sr
            Anybody got a number , e-mail , address
            Gotta get me some of that chit he’s on
            Now that’s the real good stuff
            C’mon man , I really fughin need it

Poor Sr and Jr

Comment

Comment

When you have names like Quinlan, O'Sullivan and a 40yr Abrahams as your signature wins...

You are touching greatness.

A place in the HOF beckons young Christopher.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                  Have you actually seen him fight?, he’s a none stop puncher/brawler, he’s only been beaten by pure boxers who show up his limited skills. He never takes a backwards step, he’s hard as nails. If he had huge 1 punch power he would be a force to behold, it could make up for his poor boxing brain.
                  Yes. He's not replacing, Mayweather! Ever what is he even talking about? He may look descent against soft competition. I thought he looked poor again Groves and more so against BJS. There was another fight I saw as well were something looked way off to me. Yet he did a lot of talking before that fight and dint back up his pre fight talk. I don't think De gale is very good so he may have a chance. So maybe its unfair of me to say he has no balls. He just looks so sloppy and wild at times. I would expect amateur fighters to fight like that, almost falling over after missing punch after punch. I'm not saying he's the worst guy in the division but to compare him to Mayweather. I just don't see any comparison there at all, none. Like may others here pointed out his dad is a problem and should probably keep his thoughts to himself. I don't see how that help JR in any way that got to suck for him.

Comment

The boy is just a fitness fanatic who was lucky to have the chance to build a residual fitness base through privilege ..that's it I'm afraid ..still at least he's got rid of abbot and Costello in his corner ( his dad and seniors old trainer )..if degale has anything resembling anything left he wins ..simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      If you knew your boxing ,balls is probably the one thing you would give jnr. I like him to be fair. And yes he has lost every 50/50 fight he has contested. However , if he can’t beat Degale who I believe is battle worn he might as well call it a day. I like his self belief even though his skills don’t tally up
                      You know I actually think DeGale will beat Eubank on Sat, that is how little faith I have in him. I sat in a room full of Eubank believers from those silly instagram clips of him throwing 2 million punches in 5 seconds and told them he wouldn't stand a chance against Groves.

I wasn't let down then and can't see him delivering on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                      X