Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    Don’t be laughing
    It was quite tasty lol

I would of gambled that Brant would of never ko’d him
    Yeah I know more fughin crow pie

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      I just don’t see him going far against the likes of Canelo or GGG or Hurd for that matter
      He’s got a bullchit title and will be a gatekeeper in not too long imo
      I agree wholeheartedly. But he’s fun to watch. I think he’ll go as far as his talent takes him and I doubt TR overly protects him. But I do like the way he fights. I still don’t know who he is as a fighter. I think we’ll find out in his next 2 fights. But he’s not a bad champ to catch on espn.

Comment

• Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
        I agree wholeheartedly. But he’s fun to watch. I think he’ll go as far as his talent takes him and I doubt TR overly protects him. But I do like the way he fights. I still don’t know who he is as a fighter. I think we’ll find out in his next 2 fights. But he’s not a bad champ to catch on espn.
        Sad but true , once he loses that paper title we’ll probably never hear about him again
        Still would like to see him up against Charlo

Comment

• The Sawwwwwce.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
              Brant established himself as the #1 middleweight in the world tonight. He staked his claim to the middleweight throne when he whooped Murata, and tonight he made it clear. Look for Canelo to duck Brant for the next 5 years.
              I would agree if he takes on and beats the number 1 contender Jeff "the Hornet" Horn.
              If he could beat Jeffery then I will jump on this band wagon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                I would agree if he takes on and beats the number 1 contender Jeff "the Hornet" Horn.
                If he could beat Jeffery then I will jump on this band wagon.

That would be a megafight if Brant and Horn fought. It would be the most anticipated fight since Pacquiao vs Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                  That would be a megafight if Brant and Horn fought. It would be the most anticipated fight since Pacquiao vs Mayweather.
                  It could be on, apparently serious discussions are taking place for a fight in Australia. Not doing any breath holding given all the Horn match failures lately and I sort of hope that it does not happen because middleweight, hell of a jump.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnderMainPPV View Post
                    You like Brant that much? I mean, he fought a so-so fighter and it took 11 rounds to finish him. He's alright and all but if he gets in there with Canelo or anyone with above average offense, he's gonna get lit up. Did you see how he leans forward before he throws every punch? You don't think that would get exploited in a major way by better opposition? As far as defense, Brant has good footwork but I don't remember him dodging or blocking a whole lot. Now maybe it was a matter of him doing what that level of opponent required but if that's his normal style his eye will be way worse than what it was last night if he does that against prime opposition.
                    Butting in a bit but Jeff Horn in an interview mentioned how Brant leans forward before throwing a punch, apparently there are discussions for a match up taking place. My bold quote.

Comment

Working...
                    X