No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rob Brant Drops, Stops Khasan Baysangurov in Eleventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    im more impressed by korobov "losing" to charlo then brant winning vs this stick boy
    Because Korobov is white. Duh.

Comment

• Brant got the job done - he got tagged by a lesser opponent in round 10 but his output and accuracy closed the game. I think his footwork looked better today, he was still hungry to win and every time he got hit by a clean shot he threw off a combination that prevented any large momentum shifts. Brant has the chin, stamina and movement to challenge some top fighters, I'd like to see him with some former champions before challenging for other belts. He has some defensive flaws that would probably be exploited by more experienced middle weights.

Comment

• Brant is good fighter. He’s easy to like. Works hard in there. He looked like he was starting to gas but he came through and stopped a very very young contender. If they continue to broadcast his bouts I’ll follow. I’d like to see him mix it up with Charlo

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          rob brant is simply unbeatable at mw
          Hahahhahahahahahaha

You’re sarcastic right?

Guys like canelo and ggg would hurt Brant badly

Comment

• Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
            Brant is good fighter. He’s easy to like. Works hard in there. He looked like he was starting to gas but he came through and stopped a very very young contender. If they continue to broadcast his bouts I’ll follow. I’d like to see him mix it up with Charlo
            I believe Brant was gassed out in tonight’s fight
            Not much power in his shots once the second half kicked in
            His ko came out of nowhere , possibly more the Russian being done himself
            I think this would be a great fight for Charlo
            One he can take and win

Comment

• Brant looked like he fought Tyson in the post fight interview. Props to Osuna for taking him to task on upcoming fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                It ain’t that bad lol

Honestly I think it had more to do with the Russian being out than Brant ‘ s power
                Hit him with a good right and that was it
                tbh I agree with you; its not like Brant's power wore him down it was a combination of stage fright and chipping down that wore Baysangurov down.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  tbh I agree with you; its not like Brant's power wore him down it was a combination of stage fright and chipping down that wore Baysangurov down.
                  Yup
                  He looked like a broken man at the end
                  Brant looked shot himself by that time
                  Frankly a first easy defense
                  He won’t have a chance with some of the bigger names

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Nelson has weighed 171 or 172 in his last 3 fights, I think he really needs to find a way down to 168 if he's going to be more than a TR undercard guy. He's too small to make any noise at 175 and already 32 years old he's not going to get much better

Yeah for sure. I saw him and Terence Crawford next to each other after the fight and was surprised at how Nelson didn't look that much bigger than Crawford. It seems to me too that he'd have better luck climbing the ranks at 168.

Comment

• Brant established himself as the #1 middleweight in the world tonight. He staked his claim to the middleweight throne when he whooped Murata, and tonight he made it clear. Look for Canelo to duck Brant for the next 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X