No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Another Exhibition Being Lined Up For July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudy View Post
    One day he will get sparked every former fighter always comes up short. Very sad and dumb what he is doing tarnish his legacy like roy jones
    Do you dudes know what retired means? His Legacy is completed.

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post
      Please at least fight a boxer none of this MMA crap.
      Exhibitions don't matter.

Comment

Floyd should just listen to those who HATED everything he's done and/or accomplished or keep making that money

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
          Its the grand scope of things. Ali was not saying I’m going to fight George Forman then turned around and did a exhibition lol. floyd says I’m fighting Manny Pacquiao in December then next it’s wait let me get this exhibition 1st then I’ll fight pacquiao Then it’s I’m not fighting pacquiao at all don’t ask me about that. Floyd is helping the coward/ducker name everybody keeps calling him.

When Floyd is beefing with tank Floyd tells everybody he is going to make the Lomachenko fight. Now that he is back cool again he says there is no rush and now he is going to have tank do a exhibition when he hasn’t got a name on his resume yet.

Floyd is making himself and tank look bad with these exhibitions.
          What part of retired don't you understand? Its clear he is done fighting top competition. Let it go..

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Do you dudes know what retired means? His Legacy is completed.
            You fool, you keeping fighting exhibitions and you get knocked out there goes undefeated record, and please tell me it dont count.

You either smoke too much or should starter, young boy go and study history of Boxing. Not going to start a conversation with a little boy who i could and will do your mother, if her flaps are big

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              if hes doing exhibitions then he aint retired is he

no problems with him making paypuh doe
              If he is not fighting top competition & is in his 40's then he's retired. Exhibitions don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                Who will it be?
                My guess is either Koki Kameda or Kyotaro Fujimoto.
                It's gonna be another malnurished midget

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
                  I don't care how much or little Mayweather makes, its wack but good for him. Retired not retired, what ever. The question is, will this (exhibition) go 3 rds or another KO1? I got to say, who's KOing there opponent in a exhibition anyway? especially when you out weigh him by 25 lbs? That's un Japanese of him. Sounds fair tho! I mean he hasn't KO anyone in like 10 years, so why not KO a guy who never boxed before and weighs 125 lb (chuckle).
                  You would do it IF you can BUT you can't so spit da salt out your tongue

Comment

As long as he doesn't end up fighting women as exhibitions, then he can do whatever he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
                      He can earn his millions but for a real battle. Let's organize the greedy man a MMA fight against Nurmagomiedov in the octagone. we shall see how big balls he has LMAO.
                      People with "balls" have the heart to enter a boxing ring for a career.

Comment

Working...
                      X