Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TMT!!!!!!
    !!

Comment

I don't care how much or little Mayweather makes, its wack but good for him. Retired not retired, what ever. The question is, will this (exhibition) go 3 rds or another KO1? I got to say, who's KOing there opponent in a exhibition anyway? especially when you out weigh him by 25 lbs? That's un Japanese of him. Sounds fair tho! I mean he hasn't KO anyone in like 10 years, so why not KO a guy who never boxed before and weighs 125 lb (chuckle).

Comment

He can earn his millions but for a real battle. Let's organize the greedy man a MMA fight against Nurmagomiedov in the octagone. we shall see how big balls he has LMAO.

Comment

If people are willing to pay to see him do these 'exhibitions', and he can make 10mil a pop for very little work, then its inevitable he will keep doing them. Its WWE stuff, but can't begrudge anyone taking that amount of money if someone's willing to put it on the table - its more than most boxers will ever make for a real fight.

Can't have an issue with Mayweather for doing it - conversation needs to be with the people willing to pay to see it, as they are the ones responsible.

Comment

I gotta say, I don't get the Floyd fanboys and haters...

Here is the thing. All the power to the man for making all the money he can ENTERTAINING! He's not kicking babies and slapping moms for a living, he's not harming anyone, so good on him for making serious dollars.

Phenomenal boxer, my top 10 favorite all time.

But there is no way around the fact that he has no class and that throws people off, his persona might be appealing to thousands of people but off-putting to millions.

And this has nothing to do with jealousy. It's just low brow to flaunt money and wealth and then telling people "If you don't like it you are a hater." It's a sign of insecurity.

With that being said I don't get it...Man is arguably in ATG conversation, the most financially successful boxer of all time but still acts like new money despite the fact that he has HAD money for a long time now.

Perhaps he is still playing the antagonist role because that's what make him money?

Has he ever done a good podcast with someone where he really opens up?

Comment

That last one was pretty hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                Floyd is ruining his legacy with these exhibition matches. He did all this preaching about how he was going to leave the game but he can’t leave.

And now that he sees all these boxers making millions and his name is not involved he needs to be around somehow.

One of the worst thingsthat can happen to floyd is getting knocked out being in a fight he should have never been in for trying to sustain that crazy expensive lifestyle. That’s why I hope he stays away from the sport because as of right now he is not helping it.
                He is RETIRED & it is EXHIBITION matches so HOW is it "ruining his legacy"

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  I told people on here years ago that hed keep on fighting. Hes fast turning into a joke!!!! He'll be remembered for these joke fights.
                  He is RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Mayweather is one tacky muthafuucker boasting about the money he’s supposedly gonna make lol

Dude is straight insecure.
                    You sound insecure worried about another man's money

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                      Only Japanese fools will pay to these rubbish fights.
                      They are exhibitions

Comment

Working...
                      X